Flowers and Skulls Chapter 17

When they arrived outside of Julie's house they were both silent for a minute.

"Roxy what's the matter?" Julie asked concerned.

"I'll tell you tonight okay I just need to be alone for a few hours." Roxy responded still not looking at Julie.

"You'll have to be careful my mom's gonna be up all night." Julie warned as she removed her bright red helmet.

"Why?" Roxy questioned as she finally turned around.

"Thanksgiving is tomorrow...it's like her favorite holiday." Julie explained as she stepped off the bike and fixed her skirt.

"Damn it!" Roxy screamed.

"What?" Julie asked looking Roxy in the eyes.

"Since our house is like a mansion everyone comes over our house on Thanksgiving...the only good part is that I get to see

my cousin Moxy." Roxy said as a smile began to form.

"Who's Moxy?" Julie questioned she was glad to hear some enthusiasm in Roxy's voice again.

"You'll mee her tomorrow okay?" Roxy laughed as she brushed a strand of blonde hair out of Julie's face.

"Hehe okay." Julie giggled as Roxy's hypnotizing eyes lit up.

"Hey cutie I'll visit you tonight, and I promise your mom won't even know i'm there okay?" Roxy assured her as she kissed Julie's

cheek.

"Hehe okay I love you Roxy." Julie smiled giving her a hug.

"And i love you more than anything Julie." Roxy smiled as she once again started the screeching car and zoomed down the

the street and into the evening.

It was two in the morning and Julie was up cleaning her room. Her mother was crazy about cleaning during the

and she made sure every room was spotless even if it meant sacraficing her own daughter's sleep.

Suddenly Julie heard a knock at her window. Of course it was Roxy sitting on a tree branch outside of her window. She

joyfully ran to the window and opened it.

"Haha miss me beautiful?" Roxy laughed as she wrapped her arms around Julie and kissed her neck.

"Yes very much now shhhhh i don't want my mom to hear you." Julie whispered as she checked the door.

"She won't trust me." Roxy laughed silently as she held Julie closely.

"You smell fricken amazing what do you have on?" Julie asked as she inhaled the scent coming from Roxy's hoodie.

"This new cinnamon stuff I bought." Roxy laughed.

"Since when do you go shopping you hate shopping unless your in the lingeri section." Julie questioned still inhaling the

intoxicating scent.

"I was running and I decided to stop past the mall and pick up some spray, I didn't want to smell like a pig, oh and I got

you something." Roxy laughed as she reached into her pocket.

"You didn't have to get me anything I hope you know that having you is all I need." Julie laughed.

Roxy pulled out a small small silver ring that had a rose carved into it.

"Oh my god!" Julie screamed very loudly. Suddenly she heard foot steps running up the stairs.

"Julie what's going on in there!" Julie's mom yelled with concern.

"Nothing mom I just uh dropped something!" Julie yelled as she ran to the door.

"Okay then but keep it down your going to wake the whole neighborhood up." Julie's mom responded.

"Okay!" Julie yelled as she heard her mom's foot steps head back downstairs.

"Wow you really are a screamer aren't you?" Roxy laughed as she sat on Julie's pink bed.

"Roxy this is wonderful but you really didn't have to buy this for me, how much did it cost?" Julie questioned as

she observed the silver ring.

"I was rude earlier and don't worry about it." Roxy winked as she walked over to Julie.

"Haha hey look on the inside of it." Roxy smiled showing Julie the ring.

"Eternal Love." Julie read it outloud as she started to tear up.

"Awww sweetie what's wrong you don't like it, I can take it back and fix it to say anything you want it to." Roxy frowned

as she caught a tear that fell from Julie's eyes.

"No it's not that it's just that I love it sooooo much." Julie explained as she kissed Roxy's lips.

"In that case this is for you my love." Roxy smiled as she kissed Julie's hand and slipped the ring onto her finger.

They stood there for what seemed like forever holding each other.

"Hey Roxy what was the matter earlier?" Julie questioned breaking the silence.

"It was just fate trying to ruin my chance of eternal love with you." Roxy responded still holding Julie in her arms.

"Oh, is it something I should be worried about?" Julie asked again.

"Not at all, I shouldn't be worried about it either as long as I have you." Roxy assured her as she held her closer.

"Roxy i'm getting a little tired do you mind if I go to sleep?" Julie asked as she stared into Roxy's eyes.

"How about I wait to you fall asleep then I'll leave okay cutie?" Roxy smiled as she kissed Julie's cheek.

"Hehe okay." Julie giggled as she walked over to the bed.

"You want me to lay down with you cutie?" Roxy laughed as she followed Julie.

"Mhmmmm." Julie laughed.

"Okay then."

Julie laid acorss Roxy's chest and shortly afterwards by accidentally they both drifted off to sleep.