Flowers and Skulls: Chapter 43

"Awwwww Roxy I missed you so much!" Julie exclaimed with joy as she blindly searched for Roxy's lips again. Roxy let go of Julie's waist and clapped her hands together suddenly the loft was illuminated with lights. All around them were colorful pallets, tons of paper, pencils, buckets that contained rainbows of colors, and every type of art supply you could imagine. On every wall there was a different magnificent design.
"I missed you too sweetie." Roxy laughed as she watched Julie's beautiful brown irises light up from the shock of all the color.
"I-it's beautiful in here!" Julie stuttered as she took in the breath taking scenery.
"I know I actually like it here now...hey wanna see the room that Alex and Cody decorated for me?" Roxy asked calmly.

"First I wanna know why you ran out like that this morning." Julie demanded with a stern look on her face."

"We can talk about it in the room, okay dear?" Roxy questioned as shelooked deeply into Julie's eyes.

"Ugh I hate when you look at me like that you know I'm going to say yes!" Julie complained as she struggled to look away.

"Do what?" Roxy asked slyly with a smirk. Her eyes suddenly went even more hypnotic.
"Ugh just take me to the room!" Julie whined as Roxy's cold fingers grabbed her by the hand and lead her down the small, vivid hallway.

The room that Alex and Cody had designed for Roxy was even more amazing then the walls in the hallway. On one wall there was a black background with a large, colorful, vivid rainbow that caught your eye as soon as you entered. In the center of the room was a bed that was covered by a quilt that contained a bunch of ripped up different fabrics with rocker designs and patterns printed on each section. On another wall there was a ton of tiny colorful quotes neatly painted on to the black wall. All of the quotes were from famous lesbians, and musicians. On another wall there was a beautiful graphic design of a thousand tiny skulls with a beautiful rainbow petal in the center. Then finally on the last wall was a beautiful rose border with even more quotes written in the center. But unlike the quotes on the other wall these looked unfamiliar. Each quote was written in pink, or red with fancy handwriting. Julie was so amazed by the craftsmanship of the room that she barely knew what to say.
"Roxy what's this wall?" Julie managed to ask as she walked to the other side of the room and pressed her soft manicured fingers against the cold red and pink quotes.
"Haha their all the precious things that you've said to me." Roxy laughed as she stared at the wall.

"Bu-but how...wait... what...no...huh?" Julie stuttered as she looked at Roxy with confusion.

"Alex had painted all the walls but left one blank...as soon as he met you on Halloween he knew our connection was strong so he wanted to dedicate this wall to us...everything that you've been saying since I met you I would remember mentally, then I would tell Alex, he would write them down and then paint on the quotes." Roxy paused for a second to look at Julie's stunned, and admiring face.

"Since everything you say is precious to me I sort of had to limit make a limit." Roxy began laughing.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" Julie exclaimed as she ran over to Roxy and jumped on her.

"What?" Roxy asked laughing as Julie held on to her tightly.

"I love you Roxy." Julie giggled as she snuggled up to Roxy's chest.
"And I'll love you forever and always cutie." Roxy chuckled as she held Julie closely in the rainbow painted room of love...