~Chapter 41~Sin of Sloth~

~Elizabeth's Pov~ 

When the light went down King was in front of us, floating slightly off the ground with Chastiefol floating at his side. His eyes widened seeing Diane. That was when a powerful blast came off his body getting the unknown male to pull his sword out, looking at him. "Harlequin, the failure Fairy King" the unknown spoke loudly as Diane's blood was dripping off his sword. King's face had rage grow on it, glaring toward the unknown. That was when Chastiefol went missing. The unknown was confused until he turned around fast blocking a hit from the powerful spear. 

Chastiefol failed to give a blow but it was able to push the unknown far enough away from Diane as King flew higher up in the air. He had Chastiefol going at fast speeds, attacking the man from every corner. He was somehow able to keep with the speed, able to block each hit. King's attacks getting more powerful with each hit. Arthur managed to get onto his feet as he moved in front of me fast, blocking a hit from Hendrickson's sword. Hendrickson was smirking as Arthur was struggling to stay standing on his feet. 

Soon Hendrickson's arm was cut clean off as Arthur was able to kick him back. Chastiefol. I knew King was trying to fight two battles at once. Diane was holding her bleeding wound as Dreyfus was walking toward her. I was able to move my hand up slightly a golden glow around Diane and Arthur. Both of them were in some shock as Hendrickson looked annoyed. Arthur thanked me as I had given him his strength back. Diane moved forward, grabbing Gideon, attacking Dreyfus who was in shock. Diane's wound was healed. 

I was unable to do much but this. Healing and strength but there was a long gap with each time I did the spell to do so. Hendrickson's arm flew back onto his body, reattaching itself. Arthur was in his fighting stance, watching Hendrickson carefully. My eyes went back to the battle with Diane and Dreyfus. The two were clashing. Diane was also dealing with Gilthunder, keeping him from helping Hendrickson. King kept the unknown in place as Hendrickson smirked. He moved his empty hand toward Arthur as a strange black glowing ball showed in front of it. 

"I have a bad feeling" Arthur whispered making sure he was ready for the incoming attack. Hendrickson sent the ball flying at Arthur sending off an explosion. He was sent flying into the bubble wall, away from me. Black smoke blinding my sight. I heard Diane and King shouting Arthur's name worried. Once the smoke settled King was where Arthur was standing pushing Hendrickson back and away from me. Using Chastiefol's speed to push him back and away. Diane was able to keep the others busy as it was easy to see she was worried. 

"Chastiefol, Form Five: Increase" King spoke as Chastiefol moved back to float in front of him. Soon the spear changed forms. Being the same colour theme as it's normal forum. Chastiefol changed into an army of small kunai-like spears. The unknown male was moving toward King who sent the army flying attacking the old male. He was forced to stop moving and to defend himself. "We need at least one more person to keep Hendrickson busy" King mumbled as I noticed another bead near me. 

This one was clear as if it was glass. I wanted to check on Arthur but I was unable to move my head. The pain getting worse. Hendrickson was standing nearby, his eyes closed as he was chanting in a whisper. He was going to do something. Some of the small spears hit the unknown male, digging into his arms, shoulders, legs and sides. King soon had some of them fly toward Hendrickson. The unknown had vines come out the ground stopping the spears from hitting. King soon sighed slightly confusing me. 

"Helbram stop hiding in human form. You are weaker when you are in it" King nearly shouted as the old knight smirked. King had called back all the small spears turning them back to Chastiefol's normal form. He had dark blue bottoms with black boots at his feet. He was smirking like crazy. "So you knew it was me Harlequin. I am honoured" Helbram nearly shouted his sword was now floating in front of him much like how King had Chastiefol floating in front of him. Both Fairies looking at each other with a serious vibe. 

"Arthur. I need Ban up here" King spoke as Arthur showed up in front of Hendrickson shouting 'understood' while attacking him. Hendrickson was forced to stop chanting and block Arthur's attack. "Let's end this. FAIRY KING!" Helbram sounded like a madman while he and King forced their weapons toward each other. As Chastiefol clashed with the Demon sword it sent a wave of power out, making everyone else struggle to stand. Diane and Arthur were being affected by the bubble even more. 

Both King and Helbram were fine. They were able to keep going without any of the effects of the bubble hitting them. Diane was shouting at King to be careful as I soon understood what Helbram meant before. 'So you are the Giant girl he loves so much'. Helbram was speaking about King. The two had a deep history. It was easy to see. "How are you even alive Helbram?" King nearly shouted as they were seeing how long they could last fighting like this. King had guilt in his eyes. Pure utter guilt. I was confused.

"Wouldn't you love to know, mostly for Elaine right?" Helbram asked as King glared at him even more. Chastiefol gaining speed and more power, shocking Helbram at first. Elaine. One of the two people he cared most for. Soon the bead had a red colour on it, the symbol of a fox on it. Arthur was forced backwards as he spat blood onto the ground. "Fox's Sin of Greed" Arthur nearly shouted as a red light came from the bead. I was blinded but was able to hear everyone else still fighting. "BECAUSE OF YOU BOTH OF US DIED! YOU ARE A FAILURE AS FAIRY KING!" I heard Helbram shout, his voice echoing around.