~Chapter 35~Hostage~

~Elizabeth's Pov~ 

That night was mostly quiet with Merlin and Meliodas glaring at Chandler every so often. After the meal, Meliodas made sure he and I called it a night. The others were ordered to protect Arthur from Chandler by Merlin as the Demon would only chuckle amused. It wasn't long for me to end up falling asleep that night. From going around the whole of Camelot with Diane and Elaine, then all this. It was a very eventful evening. Well, also Meliodas being in the bed with me, hugging me and keeping me close also helped. 

As I was waking up that morning I felt myself being pulled backwards slightly. I felt my back on something warm along with an arm around me. I heard Meliodas mumble something as I noticed my head on his arm that was laid out. I also noticed one of my hands in Meliodas's. I turned my head to see Meliodas was still fast asleep. He himself was topless, wearing baggy bottoms while I myself was wearing a white nightgown. I moved my free hand up and into Meliodas's hair, playing with it slightly.

I couldn't help but smile while doing so. As I pulled my hand away my mind started thinking about Chandler. Meliodas called him a good man once. Something must've happened. I was wondering if I had any memories of Chandler. Before I was able to put my hand on the bed, it was grabbed by Meliodas's. He had moved his arm around my waist to do so. I turned my head fast to see him smiling at me. "D-did I wake you?" I asked my face burning up slightly as he only chuckled. I was still working on the small stutter. 

"No, you didn't" he answered moving my hand closer to his face as he kissed it. I ended up smiling brightly as I sat up. Meliodas pouted slightly getting me to giggle. "I vote for being lazy in bed all day" Meliodas soon spoke as I moved some hair behind my ear. I held back another giggle as Meliodas was smiling at me. "I think you will get Merlin upset again" I spoke as Meliodas finally sat up, playing with a strand of my hair. He was going 'hmm' in thought as his smile turned into a smirk. 

Meliodas moved fast pinning me down on the bed. I was laying there with him over me. My face was burning up fast. "I got a new vote for some fun" he soon whispered moving his head toward mine. I laughed slightly as afterwards, Meliodas pulled me into a kiss. One of my hands went on his cheek as I kissed back. I felt one of Meliodas's hands go on my leg. As he deepened the kiss, I felt his hand going up my leg. Struggling to hold it back, I ended up letting out a small moan in the kiss. We pulled away hearing knocking at the door. 

Both of us were catching our breath as Meliodas had his forehead on mine. "They can fuck off" he whispered pressing his lips on mine once more. I ended up kissing back, my hand moving from his cheek into his hair. My other hand going on his chest. Both of us were getting into it as the kiss was getting slightly rougher. I felt Meliodas's hand on my leg move onto my waist, pulling it upward to be on his. "The Young Master is always up by now" we heard Chandler's voice at the door as Meliodas pulled away fast, looking toward the door.

I was breathing heavy as I saw the rage and bloodlust show on Meliodas's face. "Stay here" he whispered looking back at me, giving me a quick kiss before getting up and over to the door. I sat up as I noticed Meliodas was picking up Lostvayne that was next to the door. He soon was opening it, his green eyes going black. "Young Master" I heard Chandler's voice nearly shout in joy. Meliodas only looked annoyed as Chandler had a chuckle. "Let the Human maid go" Meliodas ordered in a harsh tone.

Maid? I was soon getting worried. Chandler was saying he would follower his 'masters' orders. After that, I was able to hear running and a crying woman. "I have some questions for you. Young Master" Chandler then spoke as I heard him trapping his wooden walking stick on the ground. I was confused but yelp in shock as I was grabbed and pulled off the bed. Meliodas turned around fast in worry as I was being held by an unknown in a black hood. "Chandler leave her out of this!" Meliodas nearly shouted in rage his Demon mark showing over his right eye. 

I was able to see Chandler who was smiling toward Meliodas. "This is the only way you will answer Young Master. I do not wish to harm you so your father ordered me to use this way" Chandler spoke as I felt something sharp in my neck. Meliodas shouted my name rushing toward me and the unknown until Chandler was in front of us, hitting Meliodas into the wall. I was unable to move. My body going numb as I was unable to even speak. "See, now this Goddess cannot corrupt you while I speak to you" Chandler chuckled.

He pulled out a small vial from his pocket as Meliodas was in front of him. "This will remove the drug. You can only have it if you listen and answer my questions, Young Master" Chandler then spoke as Meliodas's grip on his sword tightened. I hated this. I hated the fact I was still so useless. Meliodas's eyes turned back to their emerald green colour. "Better fucking start before I kill you" Meliodas snapped as I noticed something different. Meliodas just went for his brothers before. Even to normal Humans. 

Chandler was his teacher. Merlin looked at me like an older sister. I had a bad feeling Chandler knew Meliodas felt some way toward him and was using this. "Good choice. Young Master" Chandler chuckled as my breathing was slower than normal. I was a hostage yet again.