~Chapter 34~Hate~

~Elizabeth's Pov~ 

The light had vanished after Arthur was forced to let Chandler stay at the castle for the week. Meliodas was sulking sitting on the bed in the centre of the bed. He was facing forwards as he was hugging me I was sitting in front of him, my face burning up ever so slightly. "I hate this" he mumbled, hugging me tighter. He was being slightly childish but I couldn't help but giggle. I leaned my head back on his shoulder, getting him to look at me. "You may hate him here but you are using it to your advantage" I pointed out getting Meliodas to chuckle.

"True, with him here, keeps Merlin and the others so busy that I get you all to myself" Meliodas spoke as he kissed my forehead. I ended up smiling brightly as there was a knock at the door. Meliodas told them to come in as it was Ban. "Merlin sent me" he spoke as Meliodas only closed his eyes asking what she wanted, still sulking. Ban was going slightly pale. It was easy to see he didn't want to say it or be here. "That you and Elizabeth are to join the dinner with that bastard Demon" Ban then answered.

In the blink of an eye, he was cut in half, blood going all over the door. I was in shock as Meliodas now looked pissed off. "That hurt" Ban muttered as both parts fell to the ground. Meliodas ended up hugging me even more, muttering things to himself. "W-was there need to do that?" I asked as Meliodas moved his head into my neck. He was snuggling his face into it as my face started getting flushed. "Yep, he's pissed" I heard Diane nearly shout outside the room. Ban was getting up, his body attached and fully healed. 

"We will tell her the answer Captain" he spoke leaving the room fast, closing the door. One thing Diane told me when we first met was that upsetting and getting Meliodas angry was signing a death wish. She would tell me about how even Ban knew his limit on things, that it was hard for him to be calmed down. I soon felt Meliodas kiss my neck as I felt a small shiver go down my back. My body enjoying the warmth. "M-Meliodas" I whispered as he started kissing up my neck. I bit my bottom lip, enjoying each kiss. 

With each kiss, he made it longer. Each kiss would slowly get longer and longer as he went up my neck slowly. Once he reached the top he pulled his head back slowly, looking right at me. My breathing ended up getting slightly heavy by the time he was done. Meliodas smirked slightly moving one of his hands to my cheek. His other was wrapped around my waist, holding me close to him. He moved his head toward mine as we heard someone burst through the door. Meliodas looked more annoyed than before as we both turned our heads to see Merlin.

My face burnt up, even more, remembering when she caught us this morning. "Captain I understand protecting Elizabeth. Trust me out of anyone I know and want to but hiding her away is helping Chandler's side. Plus he only would fear you and if he keeps running his damn mouth I will end up blowing up this whole Kingdom in rage" Merlin spoke as she looked really upset. Meliodas was muttering more things under his breath as I moved my head to face him. I then ended up kissing his cheek. 

Meliodas stopped muttering looking at me. "We have to help out Merlin and Arthur" I whispered as he sighed nodding. Merlin was thanking me as Meliodas had moved his arms, letting me get off the bed. "If I attack him, I am going to try and kill him" Meliodas soon spoke getting off the bed himself as Merlin soon replied with 'please do'. We all left the room, Meliodas pulling me close to his side. His arm around me as Merlin was in front of us. Both of them hated the idea of me being around Chandler. 

"The others are also in the dining room. None of us will let him touch her Captian" Merlin informed us as it wasn't long until we were downstairs and going through the dining room doors. Chandler was looking at us right away. A smirk on his face as Meliodas was trying to stay calm as he could. "Thank you for joining us, Sir Meliodas and Lady Elizabeth" Arthur spoke as Merlin made sure that I and Meliodas were seated next to Arthur. This meant we were all the way on the other side of the room. The dining table was huge.

So was the room we were inside. "Will be the only time we will be while he is here" Meliodas only spoke as Merlin was nodding in agreement. Chandler only chuckled as I noticed Elaine sitting with Ban, watching the Demon carefully. "I was informed you had no memories Elizabeth. It seems it is true" he spoke as Meliodas soon was glaring toward him. The other Sins but Gowther looked worried and scared slightly. "Speak to her and I will cut off your head" Meliodas snapped as Arthur sweat dropped himself. 

Meliodas was even more protective than normal. "Young Master, I am only being nice enough to start a conversation" Chandler replied having a drink as food was being served. Meliodas was glaring toward him even more as I grabbed his hand under the table. He finally stopped calming down slightly. Now all of the Sins were in shock. Meliodas soon made me gasp slightly as he pulled me onto his lap. Merlin was looking upset as did Diane. Meliodas was hugging me tightly, acting childish once more. 

My face burning up brightly. "Captain" Merlin spoke harshly, Meliodas only rolling his eyes in reply. Ban and King were going pale, slowly moving behind Elaine. "It is understand for Sir Meliodas to be like so Merlin so let him be. He is only calming himself down" Arthur spoke with a chuckle as Merlin was trying to hold herself back. Chandler seemed to of been studying everyone. Something felt off about him. Very off.