~Chapter 40~Sin of Envy~

~Elizabeth's Pov~ 

Arthur was fighting Hendrickson as with every second he was getting weaker. That was when I noticed the crystal bead was turning green, the symbol of a snake showing inside of it. I was staring at the bead in some shock as I heard Arthur's strikes at Hendrickson grow weaker. "The Serpent's Sin of Envy" Arthur nearly shouted getting me to turn my head slightly in pain. He was pushed back by Hendrickson while speaking. All of us were confused until the bead next to me started to glow. Serpent Sin? 

Diane. She was the Sin of Envy. Was this bead summoning her? I turned my head again toward the bead as the glow got too bright. Everyone was blinded by the green light. I was unable to move my arm over my eyes like I wanted so I had no choice but to close them. While doing so it made it harder to stay awake. It made me want to fall asleep but I knew if I passed out at that time, I would've passed to the next life instead. There was no medical help up on the tower. Without having that nearby, there was no chance. 

"Elizabeth!" I heard Diane's worried voice nearly shout as the light vanished showing her at human size, Gideon in her hand as she was bending down next to me. Her eyes widen and started to water. "Diane, we have to push these bastards back to get her somewhere safe" Arthur nearly shouted as Diane stood up, turning around as an aura of bloodlust started to show around her. Hendrickson's attention was fully on Diane as the aura came around. "YOU BASTARDS ARE GONNA PAY FOR HURTING HER!" she shouted in utter rage. 

She moved faster than normal Gideon clashing with Hendrickson's sword. He was only just able to block in time, pushing him backwards because of so. Gilthunder, Dreyfus and Arthur were looking at Diane in shock. She may have been the Sin of Envy but that didn't mean she wasn't more powerful when upset or angry. The Giant race was known to be more powerful when upset, jealous, angry, sad and sick. Diane kept attacking Hendrickson able to push him back as Arthur pulled out another bead throwing it near me as he faced Dreyfus.

He was being able to stand glaring at Arthur. The two soon rushed at each other, clashing swords. Diane kept going swinging Gideon harder and harder making Hendrickson unable to return an attack. She was able to push him to the edge but the bubble made it impossible to push him off. She was able to trap him in rocks, metals and dirt before rushing back to my side. I was able to see the bubble start to take effect on her. "Elizabeth" Diane spoke worried, getting on her knees as she got to me and grabbed my hand. 

Her eyes were starting to water once more. "Please, hang on Elizabeth" Diane whispered as sweat was starting to build upon her face. This bubble was starting to affect her. Diane was forced to turn around fast, letting go of my hand to block a hit from Gilthunder. The four were struggling to move and stay strong. Diane was struggling the least from only just getting inside the bubble. "D-Diane" I whispered worried it hurting even more to speak. Diane suddenly had more strength pushing Gilthunder back using the rock flooring we were on. 

Diane was using the ground to attack Hendrickson, Dreyfus and Gilthunder. Arthur moved back over to me, falling on his knees out of breath. "Sorry Diane, I can't keep fighting head on" Arthur spoke, trying to catch his breath as Diane was standing in front of me and him. Diane was keeping the three back. "That is fine. Please say you can protect Elizabeth in case they get past me?" Diane then asked fast as Arthur smiled saying he they had to climb over his dead body before they could take me. 

Diane only smiled. "King Arthur, you are not the only one who can summon help" Hendrickson nearly shouted getting our attention. There was soon an elderly man soon in front of Diane. He had copper-coloured full body armour, adorning it with a purple high-collar, cloak on top. He had well combed green hair with a scruffy beard on his face. Over his left eye was a metal eye-patch while his other eye was a golden colour, reminding me of Elaine in a way. In his hand was a Demon sword, a deadly scimitar.

He smirked moving faster than everyone here hitting Gideon and sending Diane flying sideways into the side of the bubble. Arthur shouted her name worried as the man chuckled. "So you are the Giant girl he loves so much" he spoke walking toward Diane, not caring about me or Arthur. I was able to tell Arthur couldn't give her help or support. He? Diane coughed some blood onto the ground standing up straight glaring toward the unknown male. "That guy is a lot more powerful than the others here" Arthur spoke worried. 

Diane. I was getting worried about her. Diane moved fast toward the unknown but he only sent her flying once again to the other side of the bubble. He moved faster than anyone else being in front of Diane stabbing her in the side, pushing his Demon sword deeper into her. Arthur shouted her name worried as the other bead had turned into a light blue, the symbol of a bear inside of it. "Grizzly's Sin of Sloth" Arthur nearly shouted as we all were blinded by the bead. Grizzly's Sin of Sloth? It had to of been King.