~Chapter 26~Please~

~Elizabeth's Pov~ 

My wish. For a long time, I thought I didn't have the right to wish for anything but yet after meeting Meliodas and the Sins. I was able to learn that was wrong. That I wasn't really some monster but someone who was being used. Someone who was imprisoned for selfish reasons. "My wish..." I whispered as my face started burning up. Meliodas nodded, asking once more for what my wish was. Just it popping in my head made my face burn up even more. "It's to be by your side again" I answered in a normal tone.

Meliodas was shocked but smiled at me, his head moving closer to mine. "Granted" he whispered as my head moved closer to his. Before we were able to kiss all we heard was a sigh at the doorway. Meliodas moved fast, turning around holding his sword, Lostvayne. Standing in the doorway was Estarossa. He had blood all over his chest area from where King struck him away from myself and Elaine. "The two of you, always was always like this" he spoke in an annoyed tone as Meliodas was glaring toward him.

"I ran into your little friends on the way here. The seven of them are all very busy now dealing with the Demon Clan's army" Estarossa soon spoke a sad smile on his face as there was still the pain in my chest. I was unable to move much without causing it to get worse. I was able to see Meliodas had more rage than anything toward his younger brother. Who still looked older than him. "Sometimes I wish the four of us where close once again" Estarossa spoke confusing me and Meliodas until I was pulled backwards. 

Meliodas turned around fast as I turned my head as well. I saw Zeldris smirking, holding both of my arms tightly. He had half of me hanging off the other side of the bed while my legs were still on it. "Fight me fucking head on, don't drag her into this" Meliodas nearly shouted in rage as I was trying to get out of Zeldris's grip. The youngest brother only laughed digging his fingers into my wrist as I yelp in pain. Meliodas had the unknown marking show above his right eye as I noticed blood going down my arms. 

"You are the main one to cause her this pain brother. Our father has ordered her to join our Clan and be under his control and orders. You are the reason we have to do this to her, because you are still selfish when it comes to her" Estarossa soon spoke as Meliodas turned his head looking at the middle brother before rushing at him with full speed. Zeldris and I were in shock by the sudden movement as Meliodas was able to send him flying, cutting through his chest. I was causing them to fight once more.

I was causing these brothers to hate each other. "Meliodas, please stop" I nearly shouted, my eyes watering as he froze in place. Zeldris only laughed digging his fingers into my arms deeper. More blood coming out as I held back a scream in pain. "These are your brothers. You can't kill them, I know you still care about both of them" I then spoke as Zeldris soon moved his fingers out the cuts he made. I turned my head, giving him a serious look. I couldn't remember why Zeldris hated him or what brother blamed Meliodas for a crime in the Demon Clan.

"You were all close once. I broke that bond so please, why can't you three just talk instead of trying to hurt each other?" I asked loudly as Zeldris was in shock even more by my words. He soon smirked and burst into laughter. I haven't spoken to Zeldris, I wasn't sure about his feelings or emotions toward his oldest brother. "I don't keep him away from my Clan, I lose my chance in becoming the next king. If hurting you keeps him away then I will do so" Zeldris then spoke looking at Meliodas, his smirk growing. 

He wanted the crown. I remembered that Meliodas was once the crowned prince. Meliodas ordered Zeldris to leave me out of this and fight him head-on. "Instead why don't I just finally kill this woman and make you watch her be reincarnated?" Zeldris asked moving one arm to go around me, pulling me back off the bed fully. It wasn't long until Estarossa was behind Meliodas. Estarossa went to strike him with a blow but he blocked Estarossa's sword with his own, without even looking or seeing the movement. 

"I told you both this once long ago. The throne, I couldn't give a shit about it anymore. All I want is to be with my wife and anyone who harms or is a threat to her, will be killed" Meliodas then spoke harshly as Zeldris only laughing, saying he didn't believe Meliodas. He was claiming that a single woman couldn't make someone changed their life goal. Zeldris soon was pointing out the fact Meliodas wanted to marry me in the first place was to gain the throne of the Demon Clan. I was soon feeling the huge pain in my chest again. 

I was unable to move, my eyes watering. "Stand down Zeldris" Estarossa soon nearly shouted shocking me, Zeldris and Meliodas. Estarossa reminded the youngest brother that the Demon King and he himself wanted me alive. This didn't please Zeldris at all. "Please just take her to the carriage waiting outside Liones brother. I shall kill Meliodas. It would take him a week to heal from that" Estarossa soon spoke with a chuckle as the soon I felt Zelris vanish. I was falling backwards noticing Estarossa in shock while Meliodas smirked.

I was caught by someone. "About time, Merlin" Meliodas then spoke turning around attacking one of his younger siblings. "Please, hold on" I heard Merlin whisper to me as Meliodas was able to push Estarossa out the room and down the stairs.