~Chapter 24~Holy Maiden~

~Elizabeth's Pov~ 

Estarossa was soon dragging me out the room heading through the castle while guards and servants were rushing around. "Hendrickson" Estarossa soon spoke loudly, the human man walking over smirking looking right at me. I was trying to get free from Estarossa's grip still. It wasn't long until Estarossa was ordering things from Hendrickson who got maids to gather. Mostly things for me. Clothes, books, potions and so on. Things Merlin talked about getting me to study. I noticed that girl I saw in the town.

The town where I was shopping with Merlin and Diane. The girl was right next to me looking up at me. "I can help you and Ban" she spoke but no one else was able to see her nor hear her. Hendrickson was speaking with Estarossa about how to deal with the Sins. This girl knew Ban? She offered me her hand. "Take my hand. It will bring me back and I can save you. I am Elaine the Holy Maiden of the Fairy Clan. The little sister of the Fairy King and the lover of the Sin of Greed" she spoke as I wasn't sure on how taking her hand would bring her back.

I wasn't even sure how to use the Goddess powers that I heard people talk about. I didn't even know King had a younger sister. I soon took her hand fast, I was unable to do anything else to help anyone. A giant golden glow came from me and Elaine as it pushed everyone, even Estarossa away from us both. Once the glow was gone Elaine held a smile looking at me. She thanked me and was saying she was excited to be serving me from this point on. I was confused. Estarossa looked annoyed and upset.

"She brought back a Fairy?" Hendrickson asked upset as he had a sword show in his hands. Elaine had no fear on her face. Only joy and excitement. Estarossa now had a sword in his hands himself. "She made a contract with a Holy Maiden" Estarossa spoke as everyone around us looked scared and worried. Liones Knights showing up all around us. Trapping us in place. Elaine started floating off the ground so we were the same height. She soon asked me to not leave her side, calling me 'mistress' while doing so.

I was unable to reply as giant tree roots came from the floor wiping out the army around us. Clearing them all away and attacking anyone alive and breathing. Elaine grabbed my hand as was flying ahead, pulling me along. She wasn't going too fast so I was able to keep up. "W-why did you call me mistress?" I soon asked as she laughed slightly. Once outside the castle, we saw the town was being destroyed below. Soon a girl was in front of us. She had a mix of lavender and silver hair that was swept over to the left side of her face and was tied into a ponytail at the back. 

She was wearing armour but over it was a black coat adorned with a cross on the left side and a larger cross covering the back. Metal gauntlets covered her arms while metal greaves and sabatons covered her legs and feet. "I am Jericho. The Holy Knight under Great Holy Knight Hendrickson. Princess Elizabeth is to return to her future husband's side" she soon spoke loudly and harshly as Elaine moved to be in front of me. I was able to hear the tree roots were still dealing with everyone inside. 

Elaine was a lot more powerful than I thought. A Holy Maiden. Merlin talked about them. They were very powerful Fairies who were bonded to nature, able to control it. Their goal was to protect the Fairy King's Forest, the Fairy King, the Fountain of Youth or their masters. "Sorry but I am taking Elizabeth back to her husband Meliodas" Elaine spoke as more giant vines came out of the ground, attacking and destroying the castle. Jericho pulled out a sword moving forward. A vine heading toward her until it blown up. 

I noticed Gulia had shown up, still holding her creepy smile. "The Sins should see this attack on the castle. They will be here soon so please hold out Mistress" Elaine spoke, the ground we were standing on starting to glow as she spoke. Gulia and Jericho were both rushing to get to us. Holy Maiden Elaine. I may have just met her but yet I somehow knew everything about her. I was confused. At first, I knew nothing but after grabbing her hand. After being able to bring her back from the dead, I knew everything about her. 

Estarossa said that I made a contract with her. I had a feeling Merlin would be upset with me hearing this. Thinking about him, I turned around feeling something off to see Estarossa standing there. The mark over his left eye was glowing. Elaine and I were in shock as Chastiefol came flying through the air hitting Estarossa in the chest once more. It sent him back inside the castle as we turned our head to see King. He was out of breath, flying not far from us. He had bruises and dust all over him. 

"King" I spoke in joy as Elaine's eyes had widened seeing him. He moved down to be next to us. He smiled saying he was glad I was unharmed but his eyes soon landed on Elaine. "Harlequin!" she nearly shouted hugging him. Harlequin? I had a feeling that was King's real name. He was saying Elaine's name loudly They was both hugging, their eyes watering. "How?" King asked pulling away from the hug as Elaine giggled slightly saying that I had brought her back from the dead. King was in utter shock. 

"She is now my Mistress. I am to protect and serve her now Harlequin. So please help me out until I am used it" she soon informed him as King moved his head fast to look at me. I was confused still. King was able to see it as he soon informed us that the others were nearby. We were all about to move until Estarossa showed up with a sword through through King's shoulder. Elaine shouting his real name as something in me snapped. I wasn't sure what happened but a powerful bright golden light came from my hands into Estarossa.

It sent him flying all the way into the castle town. I fell forwards as Elaine moved to catch me. King helping her. He looked in pure pain but was by my side with Elaine. "We need to move" King spoke calling Chastiefol to our side. I was taking heavy breaths as Hendrickson showed up with Gilthunder both moving to cut down both King and Eliane.