~Chapter 32~Rings~

~Elizabeth's Pov~ 

Meliodas sat me on the bed before heading to a dressing table. A mirror above it. I was watching slightly confused still as he opened a drawer and pulled out a black box. The box was the size of a normal person hand. He walked over sitting next to me opening the box to show two golden rings. I stared in awe as the rings were in a Victorian style, pure gold with diamonds in both of them. On the bigger one, easily seen to be a males ring, had a ruby on it. The way the ruby was placed on the right with the bottom of is having golden balls made it looked as if it was a crown.

"They were our wedding rings" Meliodas informed me as I looked at him. He was smiling at them. It was easy he was remembering something. I was wishing that I could remember it all. Meliodas place the box on the bed as he took out the smaller ring. "Elizabeth, will you be mine again?" he asked smiling at me as my face was burning up. A smile growing on my face without me even needing to think. Just hearing him ask and wanted that, it just made me smile. "Yes" I answered as Meliodas's smile grew even more.

He took my left hand placing the ring on my wedding finger. It fitted perfectly. Then again it was made to do so for me long ago. Meliodas kept hold of my hand as his over went and moved some hair behind my left ear before going on my cheek. Our heads moved closer until we heard King at the door shouting 'captain'. Meliodas looked annoyed slightly as I laughed. He moved his hands taking his wedding ring, walking to the door while putting it on. Once he opened it, King was floating there, looking at Meliodas and then went pale. 

"M-Merlin says the D-Demon Clan are coming to Camelot" King spoke as I was in shock. Meliodas soon was rushing out the room while I got and walked over. I soon asked what was happening. "The Demon Clan are sending someone to Camelot to make peace between the Kingdom and their clan" King explained as I nodded. This was worrying. King soon informed me not to worry too much. I looked at him confused as he smiled. "Merlin and Arthur are in charge meaning no chance the Demon Clan are getting what they want" King explained.

I nodded feeling a bit relieved but I was worried about who they were going to send. We had only just gotten away from the Demon Clan in Liones. "Plus, everyone knows Camelot has the support of us Sins, the Fairy Clan and Giant Clan" King soon added making me nod once more. It wasn't long until Elaine showed up next to us. Her face burning bright red as King looked slightly annoyed. "I heard the news. We should make sure you are somewhere safe Elizabeth" Elaine soon spoke sounding worried.

I didn't want to be the weakness to the others once again. I had only just gotten my Goddess powers returned to me. I had to train them. "The Demon Clan only give us minutes to get ready. We need to move now" King soon informed us as I was worried about Meliodas and the others. As much I hated the idea of hiding, I couldn't do anything else. I still was new to my powers and didn't' know how to fight. "The others will be fine Elizabeth. I know they will be" Elaine spoke moving toward me, grabbing my hands.

She shocked me slightly. "I understand that part I just feel as if I need to know what is going on and what is happening" I replied as Elaine was soon thinking. King moved to float next to his younger sister. Both having the same thinking face. I had to hold back a laugh because of so. "Well with the plants in the throne room I can use a spell so we can see and hear what is going on" Elaine soon suggested as King was soon saying he was worried about if Meliodas wanted me to know or not. 

"I don't listen to orders from him. Elizabeth alone is my mistress" Elaine only replied as I felt her touch the ring on my finger. Her eyes looked at it right away. King was confused as her eyes widened. "HE ASKED YOU TO BE HIS WIFE AGAIN ALREADY?" Elaine nearly shouted in joy as King soon was shouting 'eh'. My face was burning up as Elaine jumped at me with a hug. She was saying she was happy for me. It made me smile even more. "King you better hurry to join the other Sins in the throne room" Elaine soon spoke pulling away.

King sighed nodding as he flew off. Elaine dragged me back into the bedroom making one of the flowers on the side grow bigger, a light coming off it. Soon that light had turned into an image. We were able to see the throne room. Arthur sitting on a golden and red throne with Merlin by his side, her eyes closed. Meliodas and the Sins were at the side, in the place were guards were meant to stand. Soon the doors slammed open as Meliodas had a pissed off look on his face in seconds. Elaine controlling the light, making it bigger for us to see the unknown. 

It was a short old man wearing a set of clothes and rings suited for nobles, with elaborate designs. He had a neon green spiky hair, beard, and moustache. His black eyes landing on Meliodas. He had an unknown mark on the right side of his head, that had two spiked circles connected by a line from above to below his right eye. In his left arm was a normal looking wooden cane but something in the back of my mind knew it was something else. It knew it was some type of weapon.

The unknown marks I had seen had only been on demons. With the newest memories of my time with Merlin, I was able to remember they were Demon Marks. There to show how powerful they were, who they were and their status in the clan. These marks meant many things to Demons. "This guy is very powerful. I can sense it from here" Elaine spoke worried as the old man was walking through the room, his eyes on Meliodas. It wasn't long until he stopped, he was turning his body to fully face and stand in front of Meliodas.

That was when I started getting worried.