When we got to my room my dad was just leaving.

"She just fell asleep." He whispered.

"Okay." I nodded before he left.

Jamie patted my shoulder before leaving me alone with Harry.

"You good?" He asked.

"Yeah i'm fine." I gave a little grimace. "I'll see you in the morning."

"Get some sleep, Princess." He leaned in and kissed my lips.

"You too." I smiled as he walked off to his room, giving me a small wave.

Going inside my room, Mila was asleep with her thumb in her mouth, and I took off my slippers before getting into the bed beside her.

In her sleep she rolled over towards me and cuddled into my side.

My eyes flew open as a small body pounced on me.

"Wemmy! Santa came to visit! Santa came to visit!"

"Hmm. Oh." I yawned as I sat up.

"Get up! Get up!" She shook me before jumping out of the bed and running out of the room.

I heard her run to Jamie's room as I got up and put on my slippers and quickly put on a bra under my shirt.

When I walked into the hall Mila came running out of Jamie's room and then down the hall to Harry's.

I followed her down there and as I walked I head an "Oof, Mila!" from Harry.

"Santa was here! Santa was here!" She was sitting on his chest when I walked in. "Hawwy, get up!"

"Okay, okay." He groaned in a sleepy voice.

Mila jumped off of him and ran past me down the hall again.

Harry whined and then turned over in the bed, throwing the blankets over his head.

"Harry, wake up. Santa came to visit." I sang and he moved his hand out from under the comforter to flip me off.

I giggled.

He sighed before getting up, his hair everywhere.

"Nice hair." I commented as he put on some socks.

"Shut up." He mumbled as he walked around the bed to me, his arm coming around my shoulders as we walked down the hall, running into Jamie who was leaving his room too.

Mila was waiting at the top of the stairs for us, bouncing up and down and once we got to her she ran down the stairs at top speed.

We followed at a slower pace, entering the living room where my parents, Gran, and Aunt Lisa were waiting for us on the sofas surrounding the tree that had mountains of presents beneath it.

Right in front of the presents was a pink and purple barbie jeep and Mila screamed in excitement when she saw it.

Everyone laughed, Mila climbing inside it.