"Um, I really need a shower." I explained and he turned his head away from me for a few moments. 

"Ok...better be quick then!" He eventually replied, turning back to me with a smile. 

Uh oh...He totally knows something. He must know I wasn't in my room in the morning...or maybe even all night...

"Um...yeah." I said quietly before turning around and walking towards my en-suite. I glanced back to see him still watching after me and he tilted his head, raising his brows. 

"What's up?"

"Nothing..." I answered, and turned back, making a face to myself as I closed the bathroom door. 

-

After I showered I dressed into simple black jeans, a top and a loose grey hoodie with converses. I don't think what clothes I'm wearing is going to be on my mind today, I'd rather be comfortable.  

I sighed as I sat on the edge of my bed. I wonder how I'll be feeling at the end of today...

Most likely, really fucking depressed and worried. 

Several minutes later I decided I had kept people waiting long enough, and quickly made my way down the stairs. 

Of course at the bottom of the stairs Charlie and fucking Matias had to be there, and Matias did the usual thing of staring at me silently rather than saying hello or anything. Not like I wouldn't retch if he spoke to me anyway. 

"Riley." Charlie greeted me in that posh way and tilted his head when he finally noticed me. 

Yeah I'm not doing that back.

I just gave a hardly noticeable smile and took a step backwards, as they were in the way of the door to the main sitting room. 

Um...I guess I'll go...hang out in the kitchen or something...

"What's wrong? We won't bite." Charlie commented when he noticed me edging away and Matias smirked. 

I was about to glare at him but my view was suddenly blocked by someone's back. Aaron had appeared out of nowhere and stepped slightly in front of me, crossing his arms stiffly. 

"We need to get going." He explained, looking back at me and smiling. I gave a small smile back and followed him when he started walking towards the kitchen. 

Phew...

I don't why he always seems to be where I am, but sometimes I really do appreciate it. 

"Are you ready for today?" He asked me, looking really worried and I tried to smile confidently.

"As I'll ever be, it'll be fine." I made my best attempt of reassuring him and he nodded.

"It will be fine, which ever outcome, I'll make sure you're okay. I mean, we, will make sure you're okay." He smiled and chuckled slightly and I gave him a genuine smile in reply. 

"Thank you, that makes me feel a lot better." I said as Chance and Chester both walked out of the kitchen. 

"Come on we need to go already." Chance huffed, seeming stressed and I bit my lip. 

"Sorry." 

-

I kept on feeling slightly sick as we drove there, and having to deny Aaron giving me these weird fancy nature bars as breakfast every few minutes really wasn't helping. The thought of eating anything at the moment made me want to retch, but Aaron seemed really concerned I hadn't eaten anything.