Chapter 29 ~ All Of Me

Vanessa...

I lazily plopped on the couch. Thanking god no homework on the first day of school. Amen. I took a quick shower, and lotioned up my skin using 'Forever Red' from bath and body. I put on my long pink Adidas baggy sweat shirt. I put on black short yoga shorts and put on my pink toms, I threw up my hair up in a messy ass bun. I put on some big hoops then went and sat on my couch. Chres came through the doors, so did Elijah, Ray, Dia, Meana & so did Princeton >.<

"Hey intruders to my home" I said, smiled and waved to them.

"Hey" everyone expect Chres and Prince said in unison.

"Hey Stinky!" Said Chres then walked up the stairs. I smacked my teeth. Prince looked down awkwardly. Elijah sat beside me and kissed my cheek, I cleared my throat and slightly moved away from him. Meana and Dia gave my a weird look. Silence grew.

"Vanessa, come I need you to get me some girly things" said Meana. I stood up and went upstairs with Dia and Meana upstairs.

When we walked up the stairs Dia closed the doors.

"What the hell?" Said Meana

"What?!" I said

"Why are you doing that to Elijah?!" She said again. I shrugged.

"You best not be cheating on Elijah, he's a really great guy!" Said Dia

"Flip, never that. I'm no cheater." I said & shake my head and run my fingers through my bangs.

"So what is it?!" Said Meana as she say beside me on my satin sheets.

"Prince told me something..." I said

"Spill the beans!" Said Dia

"Welll...-"

Chres...

We sat down looking at the screen of GTA V. Right now Ray was playing and he was at the strip club, he had two strippers and wanted to take both home.

"Man I don't see why you playing with that cartoon shit." Said Elijah

"Coming from the guy, who's girlfriend doesn't want to be bothered by him." Said Ray. The room filled with laughter, while Elijah cheeks got red.

"We should play 7 minutes in heaven." Said Prince, breaking the awkward tension between Ray and Elijah.

"True, but what I'd it lands on the same gender?" I said

"Do a dare" said Ray gazing at the tv screen.

Ray called the girls down stairs and we got to the circle.

Prince...

I had the bottle first, I spinned it and hoped it didn't land on Nessa. Just because I don't want to cause any drama with Elijah.

It landed on Vaneesa.

I looked at her and she was gazing at the glass bottle. I stood and walked into the closet, 2 minutes after she came in and the doors were locked.

"Hey.." I said

"Just shut up!" She said. I shrugged.

"That's all your going to do?! I had a drinking problem over you over the whole summer. That's all your going to do?" She said. I swallowed hard as she came in my face and told me about her tradgey during the break up. I sighed. What do to?

~~~~~~~~

We walked out the closet I was feeling what Vaneesa said. I probably will tell her the truth.