Chapter 17 ~ Done .

Vanessa...

I woke up. It's day 5 here. We leave in two days. That shopping day with Miley took out all my energy. I was laying in my bed. The girls were gone to the beach. I laid down into the bed. I played 'Twerk It' by Busta Rhymes ft Nicki Minaj & Tosh. Tosh is beautiful she's my girl crush. Real talks. When the beat dropped I decided to record it and post it on YouTube.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
4 minutes later
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I was finishing dancing. I made it up on the spot. I posted it on my YouTube account then tweeted about it. My mother always told me. I had a thing for dancing. I wonder if I could be a professional dancer. I drank down some water. Lately, I have been thinking Miley wants to have sex with one of us. I shrug off that thought. My phone rang. I made it play of a little. Then answered it was Princey <3. The display picture was of him kissing my cheek.

"He-" I was cut off by moaning.

"Yes, Princeton! Right there! Ughh!" Said a female on the other end moaning her brains out.

"You like that baby?" said Prince.

She's one of Ray's ex hoes. Ray takes is and Meana's relasonship very seriously. Prince must of butt dial me. I took my iPad and recorded everything. It sickened me to know that I trusted Prince and he does that. Not everything is meant to last. I figure I'd break up with him in person. I wasn't crying. To be honest I'm all out of tears. I sighed quietly then ended the call. I called Roc. In my contacts his name was saved as 'Body Guard.' He saved it not me. He answered on the third ring. I faked cried.

"Hello? Vanessa? Vanessa? WHAT HAPPENED? DO I NEED TO BEAT A NIGGA'S ASS?" yelled Roc I could tell he was getting pretty mad.

"Roc?" I said sniffling.

"Yes, Nessie?" said Roc

"Princeton.... Is cheating...I have proof... he butt dialed me.." I said in between sobs.

"WHAT? He isn't getting away with it." He said.

"Thanks brother see you in two days." I said.

"STAY SAFE!" he said, and then hung up. I love my big brother. I've grown to trust him a lot. I decided to call my one and only Meana <3. She saved the herself into my phone as 'A Nigga's Bestie <3' I smiled and called her.

"MEANA PRINCE IS CHEATING!" I said before she even said 'hello'

"THIS BIG AFRO GORILLA LOOKING DONKEY BETTER HAVE SOME SENSE! I'M COMING A NIGGA'S BESTIE!" she hung up. She knows how to make my frown upside down. Meana came 10 minutes later. She was surprised after I she heared the record I did.

"Let's go to the club after the viewing of the video." I said.

"OK. I'll tell Ray from now just in case." Said Meana taking out her iPhone 5.