Chapter 5 ~ Despicable

Vanessa P.O.V.

Okay.. I'm weak. I feel so weak in my knee's I can barley walk or speak. I managed to put myself on the couch. This all makes sense. My mom told me I HAD a brother that she put up for adoption. It kind of made sense because Roc would have sex with every girl in the school, but not with me. I wonder if he knew? How would Ray take this? What would happen to Prince if Roc found out I was pregnant for him? God, I'm so blessed. I just wish-

I was cut out of my thoughts when my mother called me.

"Vanessa Marie Ferguson!" {fur-ga-sin}

"Yes mom?"

"Aren't you going to say 'hi' or something you teenagers say to your brother?"

I looked up and cut my eye at Roc.

"I rather not." I went straight upstairs to my room and locked the door. I laid and relaxed on the bed and took a nap. I woke up at 5. I checked my phone 7 missed calls and 2 text messages. I had 5 missed calls from Jacob and 2 missed calls from Ray. I had a text from Jacob saying.

Misfit: Can I come over... I'm really bored.

NessaLove: Yah, around 5:45.

In two minutes I got a reply.

Misfit: I'll do better 5:40.

NessaLove: Whatever half nigga.

Misfit: Love you too! 😃😘

I decided to check the other text message. Great just what I needed. From Roc -.- my so call brother.

Spiffy_Tho: I never knew we we're related. I'm so sorry sis. I won't do it ever again. I promise to god I won't. I love you like a sister, I will forever love yah girl. This gives me another reason to protect you from Ray. Blood is thicker than water.

I REALLY wasn't in the mood.

NessaLove: How t'f did you get my number?

Spiffy_Tho: That's for me to know and you to find out. I'm at the store, want anything.

NessaLove: For you to stay there...

Spiffy_Tho: Okay, that hurt but seriously.

NessaLove: Two bag of hot Cheetos and one .case of Fanta cream soda.

Spiffy_Tho: Damn. You gon' share,

NessaLove: Yea but not w/ you.

Spiffy_Tho: -.-

NessaLove: ^_^

I know what y'all are thinking. How can you forgive him so fast. I'm only using him. And he is right blood is thicker than water I might give him a chance. But he never had a first one... so... uh... yeah.

I took a warm shower and picked out warm clothes. I put on blue baggies and a gray pull over sweater with a blue tank top underneath. I washed off my face from the oil coming on it. I put my hair in a high bun with a head band coming over to make sure my side bangs don't come in contact with my face. I put on white socks and went downstairs.

"Where my food at, Roc!"

Roc P.O.V.

Damn this girl is demanding.

"In the bag and the box of pop is in the fridge."

She nodded and went upstairs to her room with the Cheetos and case of pop. I shrugged and bring my Jalapeño chips upstairs with me to my room. Yes, I live here now. I went in my suitcase because I still haven't unpacked yet and took out a blue wife beater and black sweats & socks. I took a steaming hot shower, and walked out I put on my clothes. I fell asleep watching that's so raven with one hand in the bag of chips and the other in my sweats pocket.

Vanessa P.O.V.

I put on a movie and waited for Prince. I was startled by a rock coming in contact with my window. I ran over and opened it and there stood Prince with a back pack.

"I'm coming up, Mi Amour." He said I stepped aside and waited for him to come up. When he came up he kissed my forehead and laid on the bed. I closed the window, and cuddled beside him.

"Princeton, I have to tell you something." I said.

"Yeah, go ahead."

I told him EVERYTHING that happened between Ray & I. I also told him my 'surprise' that I got when I came home. I just wanted him to know I trust him.

"So you're telling me, you and Ray were best friends until he forgot. And Roc is your brother and he know lives with you? Basically?" Said Prince

"Yesh, exactly."

"Okay, what movie did you pick."

"Despicable Me!!"

"1 or 2?"

"1! I want to watch number two though.."

"I'll bring you to watch it tomorrow. K?"

"M'kay"

____________________________________________________

To continue I need.

1+ vote and 2+ comments