Chapter 20 ~ Its Out

Meana....

I couldn't stand looking at Roc with Kay and Prod with Dia. I rolled my eyes at them. Ray was using the washroom.

"What's up Meana why you get all attitude-y?" Asked Roc

"It doesn't matter." I said rolling my eyes.

"It's your mistake anyways.." I said then smirked. Roc looked puzzled.

"What do you mean, Meana?" He said.

"It's your and Prodigy's big secret.. I don't think you want me spill!" I said then laughed. Ray got back and sat next to me.

"Get your girl Ray!" Said Prodigy looking angry as hell! I couldn't careless, my brother is Drake, make him come at me!

"It's not my fault you had a foursome with Roc, Dia and Kay, Prodigy." I sad then smirked. Dia and Kay jaw dropped open.

It's

About

To

Go

DOWN.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ray...

Well after the huge secret being completely blown 10 minutes into the fight Roc was thrown across the room with a two black eyes, bloody noes crippled walking but Kay still beating him up. She's on top of him punching him repeatedly in the face. She got up and wet for a knife. That's when I got up.

"Kay put the knife down.....do us all a favor and not go to jail..." I said. She did too much damage.

"You don't understand how much that hurt! I trusted him, he KNEW I couldn't handle my drinks! He took my trust for advantage! I'll never forgive him. If I go to jail Meana's brother would bail me out!" She said, I blocked her,

"You don't want to do this! And Meana has a brother? As long as it isn't Drake I'm okay!" I said and shrugged, Kay smirked,

"Oh but it is!" She said. I widened my eyes. Oh no!

"Plus I'm Pregnant..." Admit Kay. She put the knife down and went to go and cry on Meana. I helped Roc up and carried him to the hospital, DRAKE IS MEANA'S BROTHER? OH HELL NAW!

Prince...

I came downstairs and there was blood near the door, I figured that was Roc's blood because well he isn't hear, and Kay's crying! After Meana told us what happened I looked for Prodigy and Dia. They were up stairs in Prodigy's room, Prodigy skin looked wet and Dia was whooping him with her Gucci spike belt. I grabbed Dia from behind. She dropped the belt ad went crying down stairs. I looked at Prod who's skin was pretty red for a black man, some parts of his skin were ripped open. I shook my head, I went to ran a warm-cold bathe for him. I got him and put him in.

"Prodigy! You of all people? You were always the ladies man! What happened to you." I said,

"Prince, I don't know! I probably had one too many drinks and follow Roc's plan. I know for a fact I'm going to try very hard to get India back. She's my everything," said Prodigy, I saw a tear slip from his eye, he quickly wiped it.

"Okay man, hang in there!" I said and fist bumped Prodigy. I went downstairs. I know how it feels like to be missing the love of your life.