Chapter 26 ~ Movie Night

Rawc...

~ 1 week later ~

The past week has been boring. I broke up with Kayla though. She's a big time slut. Lately Nessa has been hanging 'round this guy names Marquice but we all call him LaRentae. He's pretty cool. { If you hadn't heard someone told me that he's the new MB member. His Instagram is; @societyobeys_ } If you want to ask. Nah, no one heard from Prod it's like he's dead. No one talks to Kayla, she hangs with the school hoes now. Meana is cool though, I see her like 15 times a week with Nutella in her hands.

- DING DONG! -

The bell rang and I got up from the living room counter. I opened the door and saw Rentae.

"Wassup man?" I said. We dapped.

"Chilean yo where your sister at?" He said.

"You know her, in her room with Meana." I said.

"Aight." He said then skipped upstairs. That's a cool kid, probably will replace Prod in our little band thingy.

Nessa...

Meana was going on about Ray. While I was just day dreaming, about donuts and rap artists. My door swing opened and I saw Tae. My face immediately lit up like a Christmas tree. {See what I did there 👀}

"Meannnaaa" said Tae and gave her a hug.

"Boogerrrr" said Meana. I laughed.

"Wassup Nessa?" He said then walked over to me and gave me a hug. I smiles and hugged him back inhaling his cologne.

"Nothing. Listening to Meana ran on and on about her boyfriend." I said and rolled my eyes playfully.

"Come on! If you had a good boyfriend like Ray. You would be bragging and I ain't even fronin'" said Meana. I giggled and nodded.

"But anyways I was about to leave. I have to meet go to DomosTrend house, he invited me."said Meana

"Oo get it get it" said Rentae & I at the same time. Meana laughed and left. Rentae plopped down on the bed where Meana was.

"How was your day?" Said Tae.

"Today was pretty good. It's only 3 and I'm bored as fuck" I said.

"Well yup. Unless you want to catch a movie later. Because I got to run." He said. I pouted that he had to leave.

"Okay fine. Be back here by 7!" I yelled as he left and walked through the door. I sighed.

"NESSA!" I heard. I jumped. I ran downstairs looking like a hot mess and saw Roc.

"Roc did you seriously call me down here, just so I can get you a bowl of cereal again?" I asked. He smiled & nodded. I rolled my eyes and made him one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~@6 pm~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I picked out my outfit for a regular movie night. I stepped back and looked at my outfit. I picked out black high wasted thick leggings. I put on a red cropped long sleeved top that said 'Worst Behavior' in white letters. I picked out my fire red 5's & some jewellery. I also decided to bring a white side purse with money, ID, my things & etc. in it. And some pretty sliver hoops & a leather jacket in case.

I went to the bathroom & turned the shower on. I stripped naked and went in the shower. It was nice. I love feeling that hot water on my warm skin. I washed my and decided to blow dry it than flat iron it. I soaped up my skin and washed down there just in case. After my relaxing shower I dried my skin then went into my arm. I used my bath & body works Japanese Cherry Blossom lotion and lotion my skin. I used the body spray then put on Lady's Speed Stick. I put on my underwear, bra, tights. I went to process on my hair. I straightened it making it fall to mid-back. I then put on the clothing. I told Roc where I was going. I looked at the time.

7:05 pm

All of a sudden my phone rang. I answered. It was from Tae <3

"Hello?" I spoke

"I'm outside." He said.

"I'll be there in 2 minutes" I said then hung up. I got everything I needed to then left through the door

___________________________

Eh?