Chapter 1 ~ The Shock

Vanessa P.O.V.

I woke up to my alarm. On the radio it was playing 'Pound The Alarm' by Nicki Minaj. She's my inspiration, probably since i never met her yet is the only reason why I'm still alive. Best believe I want to 'Pound The Alarm' right about now! I stretched over to my alarm and slam it shut. Complete silence. I got up an picked out my outfit for the day. I looked outside it looked cold. I picked out grey baggies and a grey and white pull over Aeropostale sweater. I also picked out some Black pair of jays. I hopped to the shower and took one. I got dressed quickly and slipped my iPhone 5 into a black case. I put my phone and house keys in my baggies pockets. I got my bag from the side of my room and throwing it over my shoulder. Not even wanting to spread my bed.

I went in the kitchen and found $20. I picked it up and hurried in my jeep. {A/N She's 16 so yeah she can drive} I made my way to StarBucks and ordered some random donuts and a French Vanilla. I checked the time 7:45 already? Wow. My school starts 8 and its a 10 minute drive from StarBucks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ At School ~~~~~~~~~~~

I hopped out my car and got a greeting from a cool breeze across my face. I scrunched out my face and looked at my school. 'Great just another day in Hell!' I thought to myself. I put my hood over my head and walked up in the school trying to hide from the boys. Prodigy, Roc Royal, Princeton and Ray Ray. Prodigy was quiet and still is he only laughs with his friends, him and Princeton are the same thing alike. Roc Royal would physically abuse and Ray would sexually.

I accidentally bumped into someone.-Wait I know that Afro anywhere.

'I-I'm S-so-so S-s-sorry.' I spoke frighten of what he might do to me.

'Its aight. I never really got to meet you, and sorry for what my 'friends do to you.' Princeton said sincerely and reaching for his hand out to help me up. I didn't know what to say.. I wanted to say its okay but it's not. I took hand to help myself up.

'Um.. erm I'm Vanessa' I said looking down.

'I'm Princeton, but a girl as gorgeous as you can call me by my real name.' Said Princeton

I blushed. Wow did I actually blush? 'And what might that me?'

'Jacob, Jacob Perez' said Princeton who is now walking me to my locker.

'Aight nice to meet you properly.' I stated, wanting to get out of this conversation.

'Nice to meet you to! Call me sometimes.' Jacob said slipping a piece of paper in my hand. And walking away.

'Will do!' I said waving it. I quickly grabbed my textbooks and heading off to first period in shock.