Chapter 9 ~ Falling For You

Nessa P.O.V.

I was woken by the annoying sun light. Damn. I moved my hands around the bed to find Princeton. I couldn't feel him. I rolled over with my eyes closed. I couldn't find him. I rolled over again still no sign if Princeton. I rolled over again and....

"AAAHHH" I screamed. Luckily I fell on the matters right next to Dia.

"Good morning" I said with a smile

"Morning. Where's the guys." Dia said

"Let's go look for them....but....first we got to brush our teeth." I said. We went to the bathroom in my room. Brushed our teeth, and raced downstairs.

"Do I smell pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, toast and OJ." Dia said

"Damn girl! Can you guess my cologne?" I said. She nodded and sniffed me...

"That's a mixture of axe for ladies and axe for men. And a hit of Hawaiian house spray." Dia said. 😳 She a freak to. I skipped to the counter where Prince set my plate.

"Good morning baby. How you sleep?" Said the Misfit himself, placing my plate in front if me.

"I slept wonderful. Good morning." I said before

"GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!" xD I semi-yelled

"Morning" said everyone. I dug in my food.

Dia P.O.V.

Prodigy is pretty awesome. He loves to sing, rap and dance just like me. We have much in common that its crazy. Here he comes with my food.

"Thank You! Good morning btw where's yours?" I said.

"We're going to share." He said

"Nu-uh, momma gotta eat" I said

"It's all going to your ass anyways.." I heard Prodigy mumbled before walking away smirking and leaving me uncomfortable.

Meana P.O.V.

Ray2wice, came back with food.

"Where's yours?" I said

"Think of this as my way of asking you out." He said

"Okay, baby! I think of this as my way of saying yes!" I said while feeding him a bit of OUR pancake.

"Thanks babe!" He said as I blushed. We kept on feeding each other.

Kay Kay P.O.V.

Roc asked me out from last night. I had so much fun. I wished it could happen all over again, I finished my plate of food and went up stairs and started twerking to 'bandz a make her dance' by some artists. Some Nessa & the rest of the girls came. It was a twerking feast. We played 'bruk it dung', 'fi di jockey', 'wine it up', 'kotch' etc. We danced to all of them. At the end of 'go dung' by lil Rick, we were tired. We looked at the opened door way.

Nessa P.O.V.

We saw them niggas drooling and ish. We all have big booty's and no how to work it, so why wouldn't you. I played 'Couple Up' by Konshens. I skipped into one minute in the music video I blasted it on one hundred. I grabbed Princeton's hand and started twerking on him in Roc's room. Of course everyone was watching, the girls caught on and started twerking on there mans. Princeton was twerking back, if he was a stripper I'd give him an A+++! But he ain't better than me please.

Princeton P.O.V.

I knew Nessa could twerk but I get caught off guard every time she does. When the song finished, she made another great idea.

"Since today is Sunday, who wants to hit the club tonight around 7, ladies are free before midnight?" She said. Everyone nodded. She grabbed the girls hand and left the guys and I in here dumb found.

In the girls room.

Narrator

Nessa was tidying up her room & packing her club outfit. Spreading the beds while the girls were packing up there sleep over bags.

"Let's go" Nessa said. They went in the boys room.

"It's two in the afternoon. This is how it's going to go down. Prodigy and Dia ride with Prince and I. Ray & Meana ride with Roc & Kay. So basically, I'm going to drive Prodigy home, Prodigy is going to drive Dia home make we get her clothes and there going back to Prodigy's house get dressed and whatever. I'm going to drop Princeton home and he's going to come and get me at like 3. Sane thing fir the rest of you guys. Everyone leaves for the club at 6:30. We'll meet up there." I said

"So basically the guys will be driving while the girls get drunk?" Asked Ray

"Exactly!" I said with a smile. And off we all went.

__________________________

The vines on my wall is making me cry. There too funny. I'll update my other three books later today.

Toddles.