Chapter 3 ~ Huh?

Vanessa P.O.V.

I was a little speechless, because Ray literally just apologized from in a long ass time. I don't know but I honestly still kind of like Ray. I didn't say anything because like I wasn't sure if it was just an act or something. But, obviously I was crying a river. I never cried this hard in my whole entire life! At this point Ray was crying to.

'Nessa, I promise I'll stop abusing you. Just, please, talk to me.....' Ray said

I still wouldn't talk. I heard Ray sigh and open his car door and got out. He opened my door, and picked me up bridal style, closed his car door, lock the car door, and carried me into his house. Ray lived by himself. He put me on the coach, took off my shoes and put my bag & shoes on the coffee table. I was in a ball. I DONT want to forgive Ray. He made my life hell. He abused me, made Roc beat me up, made Jacob & Prodigy probably dis-like me. I'm just so mad. Tears of anger were coming down my cheeks and dripping down onto my clothing.

'Ray, why did you even do this to me.' I said. My voice was crocked and I stammered because of the tears.

'I don't know. I guess I was probably jealous that I couldn't have you.' Said Ray truth fully.

'Just give me one more chance Vanessa. Please. Let me love you.' Said Ray begging.

'I'm s-s-so-sor-sorry Ra-Ray. I have to l-learn to ℓø-love myself before I can love some-someone else.' And with that note, I gathered my belongings & I walked out of the house. Slamming the door. Nobody stopped me. Am I finally free? No, Ray still didn't give me a valid answer, he was probably pulling my leg.

I decided to walk to Prince - I mean Jacob's house. He lives around the block from Ray. I texted him and he said 421 Brightside avenue. {A/N<-- See what I did there?}

When I rang the doorbell, I was greeted my a Hispanic women who looked not a day over 25.

'Hello, you must me Jacob's friend. I'm his mother.' She said.

'Woah! Really? I thought you were more his sister.' I said. We exchange light hugs. She melt really good. She told me where Jacob's room was. I went in with out knocking.

'Hello, Jacob!' I said. Looking at him he was in a towel. Water glistening over his 6 pack. He must just finish taking a shower or something. He looked beautiful.

'Woah! Hi Vanessa. I didn't know you were to come over here so fast.' He said. I was lost looking at his abs. OMG, he looked so yummy- wait what was I saying?

'Like what you see?' Said Jacob teasing me.

'Ye- I mean NO!'

Jacob walked over me using his fingers to trace my curve. He put my hands on his abs. I was tracing his abs as well. I bit my bottom lip slowly. I can do him any day. Jacob leaned in and whispered in my ear,

'Maldita sea, mami está bien. Puedo hacer que cualquier día, hora, minutos, segundos!'

I whispered back.

'Puedo decir lo mismo bledo que, papi.'

I think that turned Jacob on, ALOT! Because his Mr. Fernando started rising little by little. Jacob placed me on the bed, in a lying down position. Taking off my shoes and lying my bag on the ground. Jacob hovered over me and he kissed me this passion kiss fill, with lust and that gives you butterflies. I look in his eyes and all I see is wanting. I want him now and bad to yo. He took off my top and bottom without breaking the kiss.....

I think you guys can guess what happens next.... Eh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the you-know-what

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up early in the morning like 8. That's the earliest I ever woke up, without an alarm. I felt warm arms wrapped around my naked body. it belonged to another. It was Jacob. I stayed in the bed for 10 minutes just thinking about last night, then the school called saying school is cancelled today. It's okay because it'll be a long weekend. Today is Friday, btw.

I hopped out of my bed and went to the washroom. I took out one of Jacob's white basketball shorts and pink wife beater. I headed to the washroom and took a shower and washed my hair, it went back to those natural curls. I took an underwear from my bag. And packed the clothes I wore last night inside. I wore the same bra as last night. I 'borrowed' Jacob's white bandana with pink designs. I put it around my head. And put my hair in a pony tail. I grabbed my phone, brushed my teeth and made breakfast.

Jacob P.O.V.

I woke up the sunlight. Last night was amazing. Vanessa probably knows more 69 than me. 😏 Anywho, I like her... I honestly do. And for those people out there saying all I want is a fuck and duck. No I want to be her mans. Chresanto promised not to lay a hand on her again if she was with me. I got up and took a shower. I went downstairs to see Vanessa cooking in my clothes. 😒 Oh well! I did get some cake though. I went up to her and wrapped my arms around her.

She jumped. And said.

'Jacob please go and put on some clothes.' Vanessa said.

'I don't want a repeat of last night.' She continued.

'Was I that bad?'

'Nope.' She said popping the p.

'Thennn...'

'No Jacob.'

I sighed I no it wasn't going to happen anyways. I turned to go up stairs but, Vanessa turned around have me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled.

I chose to wear black basketball shorts, a green wife beater and a green bandana. I went downstairs and ate my breakfast with Vanessa. She's mad gorgeous.

During breakfast we laughed and talked. I was truly having a blast. We hopped in my car. I was bringing her home.

'Vanessa, come leggo' I shouted Vanessa went and through up. She asked me a question I wasn't 100% sure about.

'Jacob motherfucking Perez did you use a condom?'

____________________________________________________

Oh looky-looky here. Ray Ray gon' be madddd. Haha. Anyways.

Follow me on Twitter:

@0BEY_143

My bestie

@_oddfurtu3

Keek & IG & Kik;

@unforgettable_143

VOTE.

COMMENT.

SHARE.

Peace out my niggahs. ✌