Chapter 27 ~ The Set Up

*3 Months Later*

Nessa...

I smiled and got up to my alarm. Today is a new day bitches. It's also the very first day of grade 12. I thought about last year. Grade 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 & 11 was hell considering that Chres & Ray we're my bullies. May I tell you Craig is still on the loose like, I'm scared as fuck. Where could he be? Gone for the whole summer. I got out my bed and ran to my brothers room. I jumped onto his bed and jumped up and down waking him up!

"GET *jump* UP *jump* ITS *jump* SCHOOL *jump* TIME!! *jump*" I stated. I felt my body falling and I hit the ground with a hard thud. This nigga just pushed me off the bed. -,-"

"Not my fault your repeating grade 12!" I scowled.

I got up and went to the washroom. I took a 20 minute shower only to realize I'm on my period. Great right?! I put on a bra and underwear and pad. I went to room and changes my outfit because I'm not on my period. I put on acid washed high wasted jeans with white leggings underneath, a white long sleeve crop top that says "REBEL" in big black letters.

{A/N when someone says big black I automatically think about big black cocks. >.> Kk bye <.<}

I put on some white Nike's considering I never touched them yet. I straightened my long red curly hair to my mid back. I cut my hair over the summer so the black is gone. :'( I put on a white beenie that has money signs '$$$' in black. I put on big sliver hoops and some bangles. I sprayed some "Beyonce Heat" perfume on myself. I started packing my white Jansport. Something was bothering me though. I'll ask my mom about it whenever she's home. I put on some shiny lip gloss to blend into my pick lips then I hopped downstairs and went into my hummer and drove to McDonalds for breakfast ^.^ I decided to leave Chres since he's catching feelings over the littlest of things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~@ School~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I bounced up out my car to see Ray. I side smiled last year I would hide not this year. I walked right up to him

"Wazz good shawty!" I said. He was looking at me weird then I nursed out laughing.

"Gimme some love" he said with his arms out for a hug. I embraced into his arms for a hug then took off his hat and went running into the school. I slipped and landed on my bum. I got up and I dusted myself off. Meana was fyne. Like she had on a long sleeve dress shirt that was camouflage and black leggings with black combat boots. Her hair was in a cute bun.

{A/N something like Zonnique's outfit ooc when she said that on. "Yes" for those who get it "oh whale" for the ones who don't}

Damn. Her slims body but a big booty. I ran to her and jumped on her back. Considering she's 5"4 and I'm 4"5 we both short. I gave her a long hug. I haven't seen my name in like two days. :"(

"Was crackling baby!" I heard Ray's voice from behind me causing me to jump. They hugged each other until I Ray feeling on her I cleared my throat & they let go of each other.

"If you ass excuses us" I started to say then threw his hat at him "we got some catching up to do" Ray looked puzzled. I laughed then my smiled faded away when I saw Prince talking to Kayla in a crowd.

"Wanna go up to them?" Said Meana

I wasn't completely over Prince. But it's him that doesn't want me. I looked down and let a tear escape from my eye. Meana hugged me and made me smile a little. Meana whipped my tear.

"Babygirl he's not worth it." She said, I looked at Ray. He had a saddened face.

Ray...

I wondered if she did this on a daily when I used to rape her. That bastard Prince did this. I walked up to him casually.

"Wassup?!" I said to him. He looked back and rolled his eyes at me.

"Pussy let me talk to you." I said. Prince turned to face me.

"What?" He said

"Your attitude is funny. What happened with you and Nessa?" I said.

"None of your business" he said pointing at me & texting away on his phone.

"Seriously your attitude is hilarious dude. All I can tell you is Vanessa May of moved on but she still loves you. I really wonder why though." I said and shrugged

"You got jokes" he said then looked up at me

"Don't we all no it?" I said. He smiled.

"Ray, I miss her but she moved on." He said pointing to where she is. I looked. Oh my god, LaRentae goes to our school now?

______________________________________________________

I need to make my book more fun