Chapter 16 ~ WE CANT STOP

Vanessa P.O.V.

Miley was in the bed trying to act sexy or some shit. Because she was looking at her ass and bringing it up and down. SMH. Miley changed. Haha. Probably trying to attract a black male.

Meana P.O.V.

Next, was the twerking scene. I was twerking next to Miley. She alright but, she's still a beginner, on my stage. I was dropping it, popping it, locking it, everything. I was twerking like the girl with army shorts in kotch by RDX. At a point in time I took my heels off and twerked. Heels just make it harder. Let me just say something to you real quick, oh too late BRUK IT DUNG!

Vanessa P.O.V.

DAMN! My baby Meana was getting it in. No homo, though. Ray's going to be horny after watching the music video knowing he has Meana on speed dial. Next was the after party scene. I went it was just like Miley's & I parties when we were kids. We just got silly and did whatever shot we wanted to! There was a point I was twerking. Miley bent over and twerked on me. She pretending it was and accident. I just went with the flow.When we were finished, the dude said I could keep the clothes and shoes. I saw Meana. She was changed back. I decided to do the same thing. I put on my previous clothing and caught my hair in a bun. I put the clothing in the car. I went back, and it was India.

India P.O.V.

I was having fun. This girl, dude & I were having a blast playing with the smoke. The dude breath it in then breathe it out. I'm going to play with smoke around Prodigy. I went back and changed, putting my hair in a simple pony tail. I came out and watched Kay in her pool scene.

Kay Kay P.O.V.

I was swimming. Miley came on top of my back, I flipped her over in the water then came back up for air. She left me so I decided to swim by myself. Until I met this girl, we swam together and had a mini race. I had fun. Being in the water is ALWAYS fun. I went back and blow dried my hair. I changed and then the girls and I went home. Miley stopped us.

"Aye! You guys meet me at the mall tomorrow!" She said with a smile.

"Yeah sure!" Said Nessa. Honestly Nessa is lucky! She has a brother and she has celebrity friends. I love her too much. Before I knew it I was making my way to the bathroom to vomite... AGAIN!

__________________________

I WANT TO GO TO #AATW! I had my heart set on it. If y'all meet Mindless Behavior tell them and OMG to come to Canada. On a serious note. -.-