Chapter 12 ~ Hair do?

Vanessa P.O.V.

MileySmiley texted me the dets. We were going to California for 2 weeks. We're all very excited. Meana is talking about shopping. India told me its a bad idea because, she goes off when she shops. It's Monday morning I texted my mom and tell her I wasn't going to be able to go to school for three weeks. She never questions me. Everyone went home somehow. I decided to go into Roc's room I heard him on the phone on speaker.

"Yeah, that was a good plan, I don't regret shit." said Roc. What plan this nigga talking about? I'm such a snoop.

"Did you see the way the acted they just went with it." Said the person on the other line. It's sounded a lot like Prodigy.

"What if one of them is pregnant?" said Roc. He sounded kind of worried.

"Naw, they would be receiving morning sickness. Ray's mother told me all about it when Ray left the house and his mother was pregnant." Said Prodigy. I had to hold in my laughter.

"Yeah I hope Dia & Kay ain't pregnant. I'll talk to you at school. Aight!" said Roc. Wut? I cleared my throat. I knocked on Roc's closed door.

"One minute!" He said. When he opened the door I flopped on his bed. He has a water bed.

"Is that the only reason why you come in here?" He said with a smile. I nodded.

"You going to school today?" I shook my head 'no'.

"Okay! I'm going to pick up the boys." Roc said

"Roc? Big Brother?" I said

"Yes little sister?" he said.

"Would you ever rape a girl?" I said

"Why?" He said. This is where my acting skills come. I started to fake cry.

"I had a dr-dream you ra-raped a gi-girl names S-Sa-Sarah." I said while doing the throat thing. Roc came and rubbed my back.

"I would never." He said. So he lies now to?

"Okay, when I'm gone make sure Princeton doesn't cheat on me?" I said

"I always do that!" Said Roc

"Aight!" I said

He got up and left the house. As soon as I heard the door slam and his car pulled out I shouted

"LYING ASS NO GOOD ASS HOE!" I said. I shrugged and went to take a shower I decided to go mall with the girls. We're getting are nails done hair done everything did/big! I put on some tights combat boots and a crop top that shows my belly piercing. Yah boy. All the girls would be wearing the same thing but different color. I would wear white, Meana would be wearing black, Kay would be wearing pink & Dia would be wearing Red. I went to pick up the girls in my white Audi. I slid my Samsung Galaxy S4 into a white case. I'm going to pick Meana up first, I wanted to talk to her about it.

Meana P.O.V.

I was just thinking about what I wanted to get at the mall. Out of the three girls Vanessa probably is my best friend. #TwerkTeamToTheWorld

Vanessa pulled up and I went in.

"Whad up Shawty?" I said

"You need to stop hanging around Ray so much if you talking like that!" She said While laughing her head off, I giggled I just spent three hours talking to him on the phone last night.

"What's up though?" I said

"This I was sneaking up on Roc and -explains everything-."

"Woah! That would explain why the left so early and explains why Kay be walking like-" Nessa cut me off

"Here she comes!" she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

45 minutes later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanessa P.O.V.

R.I.P. to every store Meana walked in that had a sale. Meana had like huge 10 bags! I had 5 huge bags, Kayla had 8 huge bags and Dia had 3 huge bags. Our bags were 55% filled with clothes. 35 % filled with shoes and 10% filled with jewelry. We ate in the mall. I bought some Taco's with Meana. Meana's my gal. Flop with her and I'll flip you up. Okay? We went to get our hair & nails at a spa. I got my hair washed and they straightened it with side bangs. I dye my hair a Ariana Grande Red, that almost looked like a tomato. The bottom of my hair was a zig-zag in black. My hair is all the way up to my butt when straightened, my natural hair is curly. I made then cut it up to my hips. My nails were paint like cheetah's fur.

Meana P.O.V.

This song I never heard came on

"I like my kisses down low." I heard. That is kind of true. I washed my hair. My hair got dye'd a deep blue that looks black. Star from the OMG Girlz is my inspiration. I cut bangs. My hair came in when straightened mid-back, my natural hair is curly. I got my nails done as a zebra print. Instead of black & white, I got purple & blue.

Dia P.O.V.

They washed my hair, its naturally straight. I dye'd it blonde you know that dirty blonde. Where the root is is brown just the root then the rest is dirty blonde? I drop curled my hair. Then I also got straight china bangs. I did my nails in black with a white design on each thumb. Now I look nice.

Kay P.O.V.

This person washed my hair. They dye'd it a hot pink and straightened it I was had side bangs. My nails were a hot pink. That's it I guess.

Delilah P.O.V.

I'm so excited everyone's hair looks good. I have a blonde headed friend, a blue headed friend and a pink headed friend. Well, damn. I dropped them home so they could drop off there stuff, then they were going to go to my house. When we went to my house. I saw the crew there. Everyone eyes widened. Yeah, we forgot to tell them we were getting our hair done.

"Order in the court!" Said Roc. This fool I thought.

"What do we think about Vanessa style." Said Roc

"Sexy!" Said Prince licking his lips.

"Hot!!" Said Ray

"Fine!" Said Prodigy. I went to up status to out my bags away. Then came back and cuddled with Princeton.

"What do we think about Meana hair style!" Said Roc

"DAMN!" I heard Princeton say. I smiled. She deserves a damn.

"My baby be killing them other hoes, she be looking sexy a'f ooo the things a nigga could do-" I cut Ray off

"Prodigy what do you think." I said

"She looks beautiful." Said Prodigy. Meana was blushing like hell. It's ridiculous up in this motherfer. Meana went and sat beside Ray. I hope they ain't screwing, my baby to young.

"What about Dia now?" Said Roc

"It's suits her." Said Princeton. I nodded

"Lovely." Said Ray

"HOT!! AS!! FIRE!!" said Prodigy. Dia went and sat beside Prodigy.

"Okay what about my baby Kay?" Said Roc

"Pretty." Said Princeton

"She looks like Nicki Minaj or a Barbie but overall cute." Said Ray I couldn't deny. I silent laugh in Princeton's shirt.

"If your happy I'm happy!" Said Prodigy, obviously not paying attention. I stopped laughing at popped in a movie. I popped in Madea's Big Happy Family. I popped 4 bags of popcorn for each couple. I put it in a plastic bowl. I gave it to the girls. I bring 8 soda cans and put it on the table. I sat and watched the movie snuggled up Princeton.