Chapter 10 ~ Clubbing

Vanessa P.O.V.

Meana and I were going hard. We were twerking to Cockiness by Rihanna on the dance floor. Hard! Prince and Ray were just watching, drooling. When the song changed to 'Wine It Up' by RDX Jamaica Dancehall Duo we grabbed them and started to twerking very hard on them. Prince already had a boner. 😳 I was having a blast. I was twerking up, down, left, right. Everywhere. Prince any handle me. It was too funny. I was having a blast.

Meana P.O.V.

I was laughing at Nessa and Prince. It was the same for Ray. 😂 the same changed to 'Broad Out' by the same artist. I started twerking to the beat and a little harder and easier so Ray could catch up.

"Thank You" he whispered in my ear. That made me laugh even harder. I grabbed Nessa away from Prince and went back on the dance floor I love attention. Nessa and I were twerking not on each other. All of a sudden 'I'm Out' by Nicki Minaj ft. Ciara started playing we started singing and rapping along. We basically did a dance routine that literally described the song. This wasn't even practiced! Nessa was wearing a black fitted dress that stopped mid-thigh and that expose the back, no straps. with red pumps, red lip stick and a red clutch. She now put her hair in a bun. My hair was in a bun when I came. I was wearing a white pencil skirt that stops above my knees. I wore a purple half tank-top that has white flowers on it. I wore purple pumps and I was carrying a white clutch. Let us do us. -Kanye shrugs-

Dia P.O.V.

Kay Kay & I were taking shots. We had about 20. We didn't are because it was all coming out of Roc & Prod's pocket I was wearing a sliver dress that was short at the front and long at the back. I wore white pumps. My hair was in a pony tail, I carried nothing. I left everything else in the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12:54 a.m.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kay Kay P.O.V.

I was wearing black booty shorts blue half tank top, blue pumps and my hair was out. Abshskbaislxbsjdhdjjddhw. I think I'm drunk. I kissed Dia, she kissed back. I always wanted to do that. Prodigy was just watching us,I think? He was wearing shades. I'll pass it on to Roc.

Roc P.O.V.

Prodigy came up to me and showed me Kay & Dia kissing. Well, damn. There goes Mindless Behavior's rep. Prodigy had a plan. I decided to go with it.

"Come baby. Lets go home." I bring Kay to the car. To a hotel.

"Let's go."

"Wooooaaaaa! This house is huge!" Said Kay laughing. I laughed to, she's so stupid when drunk. (<--- no offense :*) I went into the room Prodigy was in.

"BABY" yelled Dia. Wth? Before I knew it girl clothes were all over the place. You guessed right if you guessed Dia and Kay were having sex.

That was the plan. Now it's Prodigy & I turn to get in on it. I literally ripped Kay away from Dia and started kissing her. She didn't know when I slowly entered her. Damn shorty tight....

Prodigy P.O.V.

Mindless Behavior's rep is ruin. We should have our way with the girls anyway. After we're down having a sort of 4-some. I took Dia to the car, and so did Roc. The plan from here was easy. Bring them home. Bathe them, do there hair in a bun, make them wear big t-shirt and go to sleep at our house's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

20 minutes later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I bathed Dia and got her dressed. Her hair is so hard to do a bun! This is stress! Now I see why girls take so long! Damn this is frustrating! I put her hair in a ponytail. And Laid her down to sleep. She started crying.

"WHAT NOW?" I didn't mean to yell at her. She cried even harder. This plan isn't as easy as I thought.

"What's wrong India?" I said

"Down there hurts..." She sad pointing down. I smirked.

"What else?" I said

"I miss Kay...." I sighed

"You'll see her tomorrow." I said

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Pinky Swear?" She said holding her pinky out.

"Pinky swear.... now go to sleep, always stressing a nigga out." I said. But the last part under my breath.

"Okay Daddy!" She said. That made my lower friend happy. 😏

__________________________

Sorry India and Akayla. I needed something to happen. Don't worry you'll find out. Just stay with me and no hate.