Chapter 25 ~ My Addiction

Nessa...

It's been about two weeks since the incident. I have a addiction to smoking weed. It's summer, even if we had school I wouldn't be going. Prodigy told Princeton I came onto him. So best believe our relationship is done. I was taking in a long drag of weed in my room. I ran my hands through my hair. I'm an emotional wreck. I'm in a gray robe sitting on my room floor. I ran my hands through my freshly washed hair. I put out the weed and pushed my weed stash under my bed. I opened the window and turned on the fan. I took my bottle of Ciroc and drank the bottle half way down. I heard a knock on my door.

Roc...

"Come in!" I heard. I opened the door. I saw Nessa picking out a red dress. It smelt weird. She was giggling my sister is beautiful I just don't understand her. I saw her drinking. I took the bottle away from her.

"Vanessa, where are you going?" I asked her.

"I'm going to a party! YAY!" she said. I noticed she was drunk and high. I played along.

"Tré's party?" I asked

"Yesh!" she said then giggled.

"Okay, put sleep first." I said. She shook her head no.

"Alright want some white rum!" I asked her.

"Mhm" she said. I went downstairs and I got some water and I put pills in it. Sleeping pills because she ain't going to no where. All of a sudden I got a call from Prodigy...weird.

"Hello?" I said. On the other line I heard a muffling moan.

"Are you seriously going to call me while your having sex with another bitch Prodigy?" I yelled. Someone picked up the phone. I never wanted to hear her voice through the phone.

"Hello?" said Kayla. I hung up, when I see Prod again, I'm going to kill him. Idgaf no more. Im going to kill him. I brung the drink upstairs and gave to Vanessa. In an instant she drank it then fell asleep.