-------------------------

After taking a nice relaxing nap I was feeling better but I wasn't looking better whatever was happening during this pregnancy was making my skin look terrible my hair was a mess I felt fat and I was in horrible pain. I sat up pulling my notes out...I started thinking about a song the song specifically that I was inspired by when my grandma was talking to me and the words just wrote them self..I had to get to a studio immediately to record this. I had been getting calls left and right to do performances but like I said I been trying to stay lowkey and make sure I had a healthy delivery that was my main focus and writing music and soon after the rest will follow and I will get back on top where I was at. I would get comments calling me a one hit wonder and saying I fell off which was all lies and I didn't let get to me because every song I dropped top of the charts, my entire tour, sold out shows, it doesn't end there so sometimes artist need to take a break and get them self together. Between that and comments on Prince and Mani and I just didn't care anymore the situation still hurt and everything takes healing and time so in order to block all that negativity out my life I just turned my comments off. I put my music to the side and got out of the bed going downstairs "Hey guys I am gonna go to the store.." "you need a bodyguard super star?" Brandon asked making me laugh "no I will be good just need to get some fresh air.." "ok well if your feeling better can you pick a few things up from the store for me for dinner tonight?" I nodded getting the list from her and grabbing the keys heading out.

I was pushing the buggy down the aisle looking down at my list crossing things off as I got them when I heard somebody call my name. "Rose?" I turned around with a confused look then my expression dropped when I saw the faced. I leaped into their arms as we hugged "oh my gosh Marcus! I had no idea I would ever see you again!" "I know I know..how have you been..?" "Like you haven't seen everything on social media from my slut image to the break up " "yeahhh but I like to tend to not put my focus into it especially because I know the kind of person you are..and I also know the type of person he is *cough* told ya so" "oh gee thanks but you wouldn't understand anyways... how have you been" "I been good!" "Come over tonight meet my family for dinner we have so much to talk about" "I would love to Ro but I actually got a lot of stuff to do but lets exchange numbers and I can take you to my favorite spot and we can catch up" "ok yeah for sure" we exchanged numbers and gave each other one last hug before walking off and finishing our shopping.

Later that night after having an amazing southern dinner we played family games laughing and having a good time together then we ended up on the couch falling asleep to movies...it was perfect all I ever wanted.

------------------------------------

I was still unpacking a lot of things in my room and Brandon and My grandma were doing a lot with helping out with the new nursery Brandon even started building a play set we got to all know each other and it just felt like I've known them forever. Brandon and I had a lot more in common than I thought we would and there was no weirdness or awkwardness between us..I found out that he was an art teacher and he did a bit of modeling he was a dream chaser just like me. I took a break from unpacking and took a walk around the house...passing a room I walked in seeing how it was decorated so pretty I looked on the dresser picking up a picture frame seeing a picture of my mom younger ...I sat on the bed sniffling as a tear fell on to the picture.

I sat on the bed sniffling as a tear fell on to the picture