Chapter 1

Angela's POV

"Sweetie!" my mom's angelic voice woke me up from my deep slumber.

I opened one eye hoping that my mom would go away and I could go back to my sleep again, but unfortunately my mom was smirking at me, while saying, "Get up. You can't fool me, I won't leave till you are awake."

I guess my mom knows my trick. "Ugh! Fine, I'm awake!" I said while getting up, "okay, I'll make breakfast," she said before leaving.

I started with my morning routine, took a shower, brushed my hair and teeth. I made my way to my wardrobe to choose an outfit for the first day of school.

I looked inside my wardrobe and saw all of my colorful clothes at the back of the wardrobe and only the black one's in the front. Since the incident all I'm wearing is black, and all my other clothes had been put in the back, untouched.

I chose black jeans with black crop top and a black leather jacket, because it's the middle of October and the weather is getting cold.

As always, I put my hair in a high pony tail, and for the make up I'm not doing much except some mascara with red lip gloss.

I put some necessary stuff in my backpack like: my red lip gloss, the mascara, some pads (just in case), and many tissues incase I got flu or something unexpected happened, and at last I put school materials such as(some pen's and pencils with a notebook for writing notes and 'boy's number'). Just kidding about the boy's number don't get me wrong I'm not that type of girl.

And finally I was ready for my senior year.

A bit later, I went to the kitchen and saw my mom putting the scrambled eggs on the table.

I smiled at her, took a seat, and started eating.

"Mom, what time is it?" I asked with my mouth full of food.

"7:42," she answered, while putting her phone back on the table. "Why haven't you changed your clothes?" I asked my mom, "because today I'm in the night shift,"

"oh!" was all I said.

Anddd if you wondered why i asked her about her changing clothes is because she is a nurse and I needed to know if she can take me to school, but I guess I have to walk to school, because she is in the night shift and she isn't using the car.

I got up from my seat and went to my mom and kissed her on the cheeks. "Bye," I chirped in her ears.

I started searching for my black converse but couldn't find it. "Mom, I can't find the black converse, do you know where is it?" I asked getting annoyed for not finding it.

"Honey, it was getting very old and it had lots of dirt stain on it, so I threw it away," she said with a nervous look, while I was thinking what I should wear, because I had nothing else with the black color.

"Sweetheart, just for this time wear the white converse like old times, please!" she said with pleading eyes.I couldn't see her like this so I just gave in and agreed to wear the white converse.

"Okay mom. Fine, I'll wear it only for you!" I said while putting on the left shoe and later on, the right one.

Mom came forward and hugged me, "Angela, please go back to the way you were before the incident, stop wearing only black, I want my cheerful daughter back, not the person you are now, only wearing black," she said, while trying to hold back her tears.

"Mom, please! you know I won't. I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker color. For now, let's drop the subject and I'll go to school and we'll forget everything that happened now." I said hugging her one last time. "Bye mom, see ya!" I said before getting out.

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

On my way to school I put on my earphones on and the first song that played was 'Dua Lipa - Blow Your Mind(Mwah)', which is one of my favorites.

The song was playing, but my mind was somewhere else, I couldn't stop myself from thinking about the incident that happened a year ago. Just the thought of it made my eyes full of tears.

But no I have to stop thinking about it, I have to be strong, because I promised myself I will find him and punish him for what he did to me. He'll regret talking to me because only I know what I'm going to do to him. And no one is going to stop me from what I'm going to do to that animal.

I will go back to my usual self when I punished him, so I can sleep at night peacefully.

I put my thoughts aside and started walking to school.

👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽
Author's Note

Guys I know I'm the worst writer, I'm sorry I can't write like the other authors do, I can't make you feel what the character feel and I'm sorry but please give it a try bcuz maybe it's not true but I feel like my idea is very good.

So please 🙏 give it a try. 😊

I'm not saying the story is good all I'm saying is that the idea I guess it's genius, because I love ❤️ it.

😊
Anddd there will be lots of grammar mistake.

Promise it will get better and interesting soon, just keep on reading the story.

Please stick to the story for at least 4 or 5 chapters then decide if you like the story or not and if you didn't liked it you're welcome to write rude comments, and if you liked it you can continue reading without voting or commenting, it still means a lot to me.

Thanks for reading the story.
                         😊
          Vote and comment.