Chapter 20

Angela's POV

I ran like my life depended on it.

Well actually my life depends on it, because if I get caught all my dreams of having revenge on him will be crushed.

I looked at my right and saw that the blond asshole was running like me, as if his life depended on it.

He grabbed my hand and told me to quicken our pace, in order to get rid of that guy.

After a while of quickening our pace Ryan pulled me toward a big bush.

"What the heck are you doing?" I said getting out of his hold.

"Be quiete and let's hide behind the bush." He pulled me down to the ground with himself.

I turned around and punched him on his left arm for pulling me to the ground.

"How dar-" he stopped me by putting his hands on my mouth.

I tried to move his hands, but before doing that he gestured with his eyes and head that policeman was somewhere near us.

I leaned back on him with his hands still on my mouth and closed my eyes.

For a moment there was no sound except our heartbeats and the birds singing voice.

My place is so nice I don't want to get up, I want to stay here like that for longer with my eyes closed and all that amazing voices are like music to my ears.

"Are you asleep?" He shaked my shoulders.

"Shut up!  I'm not asleep but I need you to be quite so I can fall asleep with the sound of the birds." I said, while making my place more comfortable by stretching my legs out of the bush.

"Nope. You are not sleeping. Now get up!"

I neither said something nor moved a muscle of my body.

"Get up! I want to go to other places with you and I want to go now."

Ugh! He's so annoying.

"Fine. Pull me up!" I opened my eyes and stretched my hand toward him.

He pulled me up and we started walking, but after making him hold my heels.

Yup!
I was walking bare foot, you have a problem with it?

Go solve it by yourself.

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀
            Ryan's POV

Currently we are at a small and the only bar that was in this small town.

After getting rid of the ugly policeman we argued over where are we going to go next.

She wanted to go back to the hotel and sleep, but of course I didn't agree with her.

After lots of arguing she requested that we play rock paper and scissors.

We played and of course Ryan the hot boy won.

So I decided to come to this bar and have some fun.

"Sooo. Tell me the fun part of being in a bar?" She asked with raised brow.

"Everything in here is fun."

"Yeah. I can see that!" She made a disbelieving face.

"I'll go dance. Do you wanna come?" I said before finishing the drink I had in hand.

"No. Go ahead!"

I decided before dancing to go to the bathroom and wash my hand to get rid of the stickiness it had on it, because of the drink that was spilled on purposefully by Angela.

I reached the bathroom and washed my hand.

Heading to the dance floor I saw a guy in his early twenties talking to Angela.

Instead of going toward the dance floor I made my way toward them.

Why? I don't know.

"You wanna have some fun?" The guy asked obviously trying to flirt with her.

"Nope. Now leave!" She said in a calm tone.

"You sure?" The guy crept closer to her and tried to touch her, but before he could I grabbed his filthy hands.

I was about to punch him in the face when Angel talked, "leave him alone."

"What? Why? He deserves to be punched in every place of his body."

"I said leave him alone and you," she pointed her finger at him, "leave now before something happens."

I retreated back and waited for him to leave.

Instead of leaving he started talking, "you sure you don't wanna have fun with me?"

She finished her drink, "well actually I changed my mind. I wanna have fun, but in my way."

What the fuck is she doing.

"I didn't know you were a slut." I said in an angry voice.

She turned around and looked at me with an unreadable expression.

Without saying anything she turned toward the drunk guy and started moving in his way.

What is she doing?
I thought she was different.
And most importantly, why do I care?

"So you wanted to have fun, ha?"

She got near him and he nodded like a chubby kid that was told he would be given candy if he do what he is told.

Dumbass!

The guy leaned in to kiss her and I lost it.

I saw red in front of my eyes.
What happened to me I don't know.

I stormed toward them, but before I could do something, Angela did.

She balled her fist and hit his ugly face with it.

"Holy shit!"

She can punch!

She throw some other punches till his nose and mouth were full of blood.

"You still wanna have fun?" She tried hitting him more.

"Okayyy that's enough!" I hugged her from behind and took her out with me with her legs dangling and trying to get out of my hold.

Till I reached outside she killed me with kicks, punches, and cursing.

"Why did you stop me from beating the shit out of him?"

She got out of my hold and started punching me.

I grabbed both her hands and stopped her from punching me.

"Stop. Calm down!" I said with a chuckle.

She started breathing heavily and I couldn't help myself from moving the the strand of hair out of her beautiful face.

"Your eyes are breathtaking!"

I moved my eyes to her lips, they were so soft and shiny, I could kiss them right now.

She closed her eyes and I did the same with my eyes and leaned in.

Just when I thought I could kiss her, she moved her head and instead of kissing her lips my mouth met her cheeks.

"Oh. Come on!" I leaned my head on the side of her forehead and punched the wall.

"Oh. Come on!" She mimicked me with a manly voice and pushed me off of her.
👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽
                  Author's Note

Thanks for reading the story.
                           😊
            Vote and comment.