Chapter 19

Angela's POV

"You gotta be kidding me, " I said, looking at his car trunk.

"No. I'm fucking serious!" He said taking the spray cans out.

Currently we are at a small park.

The back of the park isn't used by people that much except some people who look like they wanted to do something, like us.

While eating breakfast, Ryan and I talked about lots of silly things.

It feels nice to talk about your childhood with someone other than the one's who knows your story.

But I don't think he is okay, why? Because we are about to do a graffiti, which I guess it's something I liked for a while but didn't do anything about it.

But, yay! Now I'm doing it with the blond asshole.

"No, I'm not kidding." He said taking them out.

Most of the walls around here are filled with graffiti, and the one that was beautiful and meaningful was the one in the left corner, it was written hope in cursive in blue and its background was pink mixed with purple and red.

Ryan went toward the right side of the wall and put the cans down.

"What should we write?" He asked, putting his hands on his hips.

Quote, no.

Love, no.

My name, no.

Our name, no.

Pain ends, no.

Lying, no.

Dying, no.

Revenge, maybe.

A-

"Will you say something?" He said interrupting me.

"Yes."

"Then say it. What should we write?"

"ANGEL."

"ANGEL?" He said making sure.

I nodded my head, and he gave me the spray cans to choose the color I want.

I took out my phone before starting spraying and selected dozens of song to play, while we were doing that illegal thing.

There is no fun in obeying the rules everytime, I reminded myself.

We started spraying and after a long period of time, we were done.

We both took some steps back to look at our masterpiece.

It was so fucking beautiful!

And I really like it, because it's the word ANGEL.

And it reminds me of my dad.

We wrote the word angel and painted some of them in pink, orange, yellow, blue, and other colors.

And for the background we made two arrows each heading for a side, and they were both filled with different colors.

"Let's make the arrow's color darke-," I was cut off by the police's siren.

I looked at Ryan and shouted, "what do we do now?"

"Run." He said and grabbed my left hand and we started running.

Oh shit!

I can't run anymore, even though we haven't run that much, but the heels were killing me.

I'm not used to high heels for walking, and now he's making me use it for running.

Oh hell no. That's not happening!

I stopped and Ryan looked at me shocked, "what are you doing? Run before they catch us."

I unwore the heels and put them in my right hand, and started running with my left hand in that blond asshole's big right hand.

The policemen's were right behind us.

One of them was a bit fat and couldn't run anymore.

The other was opposite, he was in good shape and he was fast, he was even hot well a bit hot, not much, but still.

He was after us, if we stopped for about one minute he'll reach us and then he will catch us.

I looked at that blond asshole and tried very hard not to burst into a fit of laughter, because he looks so scared of being caught by the police.

We ran and I was about to give up, because I was so fucking tired that I couldn't run anymore.

I spotted a place with my eyes and told myself I will rest a bit in there, whether the police man catche's me or not.

But before reaching there that blond asshole pulled me to wall.

He let go of my hand and I looked at him to know what he was doing.

"What are you doi-" that blond asshole didn't let me finish my sentence.

"Shhh. And do what I do."

He climbed the wall and now he was on top of it, before jumping he looked at me and smiled, which in turn I smiled back.

Okay now it's my turn to climb over it.

I readied myself to climb over it, but then the heels were hard to climb with, so I did what everyone will do in that situation.

I throwed the heels without telling him.

"Ouch! What was that for?"

"Sorry! It was hard to climb with it."

I started climbing when he said, "you could have at least warned me!"

Now I was on top of the wall, "will you just shut up!" I almost shouted at him.

Okay I'm not afraid of heights, but what if when I jump I break a bone.

"I don't want to break a bone."

"Don't worry! I will catch you." That blond said putting the heels down.

Without a second thought, I throwed myself with eyes closed.

In an instant, I was in that blond asshole's arms.

I opened my eyes and stared at his beatiful ocean like blue eyes for some seconds.

Still in his arms I heard someone clearing there throat.

I looked up and saw the hot police man standing on the wall I was standing before.

He was smirking at us.

And that moment Ryan whispered something in my ear.

"Run, when I tell you to."

Ryan put me down and the hot policeman throwed himself, but before landing on the floor, the blond asshole shouted 'run', and that's what I did.
👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽
               Author's Note

Thanks for reading the story.
                          😊

           Vote and comment.