All of it was so overwhelming I don't know if I would be able to do all he want perfectly, but I want him so I will do everything in my power to please him.

"If you fail to comply with what I ask, you will be punish, depending on the gravity of your offense that will decide how far and severe your punishment can go" I knew that he was going to deliver on my punishment I had already experience a small one in the hospital, he continues "It can go from spanking, to whipping, to not being able to cum, to not having dinner and so on, but as I said you will be train in everything"

Gosh what he said was more that just a thing for him, it is a lifestyle, it was serious and I know I had to think about the whole thing through before I made a decision.

I thought about this for a while, with him still holding me in his lap, it would feel good to be dominated by him my body shivered thinking about it, I like him a lot and I want him so I did not see a problem in starting a relationship and having him take care of me, this thought had filled me with excitement and sexual desire, I don't know what came over me at that time all I know is that I started kissing his neck while running my tongue over his skin.

"Sylver don't play with me" he said harshly, I just ignored him and continued"Baby if you don't stop I will not be responsible for my actions" he warned again as he pulled me from attacking his neck looking into my eyes saying "Stop teasing me, our you will find yourself naked in the next minute".

I really don't know what or who took over my body, but what I said next even shocked me.........

"Do it" I whispered to him, his eyes turn almost black as if I had triggered the Beast inside him, he immediately stood up with me in his arms walking purposely towards his large king size bed.

The thought that ran through my head after, was what the hell did I do and how in this world will I handle this sexy Beast when he rips my body apart, I knew there would be no turning back..........

As he reached the California King bed he placed me on my feet sat on the end of his bed looking over my body hungrily, he then told me to slowly remove all my clothes so he could enjoy the show, I slowly complied to his request and what I saw in his eyes had me burning up with desire, his eyes were so full of lust and my body reacted even more.

As I straighten up, I was hit by such raw desire in his eyes as he ran them over my body with admiration I know my body is not perfect but the way he looked me over it was as if I had the body of a sexy goddess this made me feel less concious of my imperfections, his gaze was hungry and my body was reacting to it, my cock took notice and stood up proudly dripping my essence all over its tip to the floor, I immediately felt ashamed of the way my body was acting, I moved my hands to cover myself, he immediately call me over.......

"Come here baby" I did what he asked standing a little ways from him, he seems to not like that, he then grabbed me from my waist and pulled me towards him until I was standing in between his legs, then slided his hands down cupping my ass as he attacked my neck it had me gasping already at the delicious sensation of his teeth scrapping and his tongue sliding over my sensitive skin.

"You like that baby" he whispered as he ran his tongue over my ear, I answered without thinking......
"Yes Master" groaning at the way his hands palmed my ass, then he began to tease me with his mouth as he nipped at my tongue and my lips I wanted more, I wanted his mouth to devour mine, but he continued to tease me, it was so frustrating that I reached out and wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him closer, he whispered a kiss over my lips then pulled away I whimpered fo him not to stop.

But he had other ideas, he pulled my arms forcefully from around his neck, placed them at my side and........
"If you move I will punish you" he whispered his warning in my ear, God didn't he know I was frustrated by my urgent groans, but he wanted me to burn all the more so he continued to tease me by running his tongue slowly from my ear to neck and then over and over again, I was trying my best not to move because I did not want a repeat of what had happened in the hospital, today I really wanted to cum with him inside me.

As I had started to enjoy this little play, he bit me so hard it felt as if his teeth was going to break my skin, but at the same time burning lust shot through me weakening my body, my knees buckled I had to grab unto him afraid I was going to fall, then he smacked my ass hard immediately sending vibration to my cock that leaked all the more, he smacked me again and that had me whimpering and groaning like a starving man.

He seemed to be enjoying himself with all the teasing of my body by gently spanking my ass making it jiggle, then he attacked my neck roughly again bitting and sucking my overly sensitive skin dragging cries of pleasure from my lips, it was such pleasurable torture, I was yearning for his mouth to devour mines but he just continue to skipped around my begging mouth I was going out off my mind with need.

"Do you want me to kiss you baby"

Now I am really embarrass by all the begging I did for just a kiss, but you have to understand I was so far gone by the pleasure that swept throughout my body that I was willing to do whatever he commanded of me, I begged like a whore for his sexy lips,whereas he teased me by sliding his tongue over his lips before attacking my neck and collarbone as he smacked my ass demanding I call him Master, just remembering it makes me shudder in bliss I was already getting hard.

I had continued to plead for his kiss rocking my body against him with my dick leaking and soaking his pants, he had grabbed me and feasted on my mouth sucking, nipping and bitting he devoured me taking total control as he left not a single inch of my begging mouth untouched, as he wanted more of me he grabbed my ass pulling me in so my cock could rub against his hard covered member it was straining to get out, that was so hotly carnal that it pulled me under the haze of burning raw need even more, my body shuddered as my mouth whimpered for more, and he gived me more, oh God so much more as he grabbed my hard leaking cock jerking it up and down  roughly, fuck it was so good, I could not even think straight and just follow my instinct by moving my trembling body fucking my cock into his hand.

I don't know why I liked his possessive roughness so much, but I did, he had my body in complete submission I was willing to give him anything he wanted, I could not even stand up any more my knees buckled I had to grab unto his shoulders to not fall, but I was punished for it as he smacked my ass hard repeatedly, he just continued to devour my mouth and I was enjoying every minute of it, then he abruptly broke the kiss.