Chapter Thirty-Eight

~Sierra Sparks~

I sit up late at night thinking of graduation that is coming up in a few days. I was thinking The Crew and I could all go to Disneyland. We could have some fun and not think about all of this drama. I know it'd be good for Austin and the rest of the guys. We could go for a week and just have fun.

I smile. Austin and I would spend a whole week together and have fun. He would feel so much better.

I hear my window open up as quick as light. I jump up in fear and turn my lamp on to see a limp body on the floor. Oh my god... It's Austin.

I go to him immediately, flipping his over. His eyes are shut closed. His bottom lip is cut open, cuts are on his face and his arms. His shirt is ripped a bunch and cuts are on his chest. His body is badly bruised.

"Austin?" I ask, watching as his eyes open weakly. He looks so lifeless. His eyes are so... Dull. I always talk about his eyes looking blue or brown or green. They just look black... They have no life in them. It's just darkness.

"Hey baby girl," he lets out in a shaky breath. I help him up, quickly taking him to my bathroom to clean some of his cuts. I notice he's covered in dirt too and needs a shower.

"What happened?" I ask as I start the shower. I try to stay quiet though. I don't want my parents catching me with Austin. I act like I'm fine with them when in reality I'm not. They are trying to take me away from the boy I love.

"Lizzie has some friends," he chokes out weakly as I take off his shirt. He winces in pain a few times worrying me. He's going to look like this at graduation. Great. I'm trying to get my parents to like him again.

I help him slide off his pants, getting a little nervous about the thought of me fully undressing him. He can just go in like that.

I help Austin up, realizing I was going to have to wash him. "Can you stand on your own for two seconds?" I ask Austin. He nods his head weakly, placing his hand on the counter to place himself.

Oh great... I have to undress now too so I can not get my clothes wet. I slowly take off my shirt, revealing bruises from a few weeks ago still on my body. I then slide off my pajama bottoms revealing myself more. I could feel myself grow nervous but he's seen me like this. He changed me after I had been given a date rape drug. Plus, this is like being in a bikini...

I then place an arm under Austin to help him stand up straight and get into the shower peacefully. I support him pretty well and he leans against the wall a bit. I look at his nice abs that are covered in large gashes making me wince a bit.

"Oh Austin..." I whisper as I scrub him done gently. He looks down at me with sad eyes. I can see the light in them a bit more then before. The lights may be dimmed but his eyes always shine bright.

"You're beautiful," he lets out as he stares down at me. I can feel my cheeks heat up as I continue to clean him up.

"Oh shut up, Austin," I let out as the warm water hits us both. I soon grab the shampoo and put some onto my hands. I then reach my hands up to his hair and scrub softly. I can feel some cuts in his head so I be gentle. I know Austin won't want to go to the hospital so I am going to fix him up. I'm going to return a favor. He fixed me up and now I was going to fix him.

I feel his gaze on me as I focus on his hair. I soon feel his hands on my hips, rubbing softly against my skin.

"Not now, Mahone," I voice shakily, before I feel his lips on mine. I kiss back immediately, shutting my eyes. My hands fall to the back of his neck as I grip into it softly. Austin pulls me to against his body, but it's weak. He's too weak to continue what he started so I better stop this.

I don't want this too get too intense and he just can't finish.

I pull away, resting my forehead against his. I let out a soft sigh and he does too realizing he couldn't continue anymore. He's weak. He's fragile.

The shampoo leaves his hair and I turn off the water, seeing his cuts are clean.

I slide out, shivering a bit as I grab two towels. I help Austin out before wrapping a towel around him. I sit him down on the towel before draping a towel around my waist. I then help him get back to my room. I sit him down on my bed, ignoring how cold I am. I try to get him warm, drying him off. My towel falls in the process but I have undergarments on so whatever. I just worry about Austin's health.

After he's dried off I slide him into my bed. I head back to the bathroom grabbing his clothes and mine. I then walk back to my room and close the door. I make sure to lock it before heading to my window and locking that as well.

I soon pick up my towel and dry myself off. I look over seeing Austin's eyes on me. He looks as if he feels bad. Why? Probably because of my bruises and the fear that still hides within me. He got hurt and it's on me...

I soon slide into bed with Austin. He pulls me to him, keeping my close. I can feel his body warmth, making me smile. I cuddle my head into his chest softly, not wanting to hurt him.

"I love you," I whisper to him as I listen to his heart beat.

"I love you too..."

Even though there is no thunder storm, I sleep so peacefully. We should do this every night...