Chapter Thirty-Six

~Sierra Sparks~

Danny continues to kiss my neck, and I don’t react. His lips don’t affect me like Austin’s do. I just imagine its Austin here, but it doesn’t work. Austin wouldn’t kiss my neck like this. He’d be gentler. He wouldn’t be this hard and rough.

I can feel his hands running up and down my arms, but no shivers. It’s not like way Austin touches me. Austin can touch me however he wants to be honest… I don’t care how he touches me as long as he’s just with me. With Danny… I don’t feel what I feel with Austin. I know Austin is coming over me.

“He’s coming you know,” I say as Danny continues to kiss my neck. I don’t move knowing if I did I would get slapped again. I let Danny do whatever he wanted and luckily he doesn’t do much to me. Nothing wrong has really happened. He likes to kiss my body, my lips, touch me, and then beat me… It’s an on the hour kind of thing.

“He doesn’t know where we are,” Danny lets out each word between each kiss, before placing his lips onto mine. He’s a hard kisser, not my kind of kisser. I have to kiss back because if I don’t react he’ll hit me.

I pull away a bit and whisper, “You should untie me so we can maybe go further.” I have to be seductive since Lizzie is out with The Barbies. That’s who is apart of all of this Danny, Lizzie, Hazel, and The Barbies. It’s a huge crew and the only person here is Danny. He said he was going to see “more of me”. Pervert.

I watch as a smirk hits Danny’s face. He does as told untying me and helping me out of the tub. I try my best to make myself not gag. If I want to live I have to do this for a few minutes and then make a move.

He leads me out to the motel bed, setting me down before climbing on top of me. His lips immediately hit mine hungrily. I hate this. I hate the feeling of his lips on me. They taste of alcohol and I hate that taste. Austin and I both do, yet he drinks it more then I do. I barely do, and Austin does drink it. He’s the bad boy.

I run my hands down Danny’s chest, just imagining this is Austin. Sierra, this is Austin…

In that moment, I feel like he’s here with me. I smile as I kiss Danny imagining his kisses are softly and more loving. I imagine his hands touching me in a different way, in a way to soothe me. Not in a way to get me excited or turned on. I imagine Austin’s body is the way I am running my hands on. I imagine being here with the person I love.

As I see Danny start to get vulnerable I do it. I kick him in the balls and pushing him off hard. All the training with Austin really helped me. He really helped me get stronger, physically and mentally. He’s my rock. He keeps me going.

I found myself running through some trees, trying to pick up my pace. I want to get out of this. I just want Austin. I just want to be with him.

I crash into someone, sending them flying backwards and me on top of them. Oh no. Oh no. I got caught. He’s here to take me. I try to escape the grip onto my waist as I hit him. I try to break free from his grasp.

“Let me go!” I yell, as he covers my mouth to keep me from screaming.

“Sierra, you’re safe,” the voice says, making me fully look at the person. Oh my god…

“Austin,” I say, tears hitting my eyes. My whole body shakes as I realize he’s here. He came for me.

I find myself crying into him and clutching onto his shirt for dear life. I've never been so happy to see Austin in my life. He's my hero. He holds me tight against him for a few minutes, not daring to make me move just yet.

"Sierra, we have to go," He says as I pull myself off of him. He gets up from the ground before picking me up into his arms bridal style. I don't say a word, too scared to say anything at the moment.

That's when I hear gun shots terrifying me more. I let out a whimper. They aren't near us, they're back at the motel.

"Sierra, beautiful, just breathe don't listen to it. Focus on my face, okay?" He whispers, my dull eyes looking into his. I feel safe as I look into them remembering all our memories. I remember all our good moments. Our good goes over the bad.

"I kissed him, Austin... I had to try to seduce him and when he was vulnerable I kicked him hard and ran..." I confess, knowing I had to tell him straight away. Austin shakes his head at me, knowing it's not my fault. He just looks so angry about Danny taking me.

"Where do you hurt, baby girl? I swear to god I hope the boys killed him,” Austin says, looking at me with anger. It's not towards me though. It's to Danny. He doesn't even dare respond to what I had just said. I know it hurt him though.

"Everywhere, Austin... Everywhere," I let out in a groan of pain. I drown out the gun shots as Austin just carries me to the car. We soon arrive, him helping me in gently. I'm absolutely scared as we sit in the car, waiting for the other guys. Austin holds me to his chest, cradling me as if I'm a baby.

My grip is tight about his sweatshirt. I don't want to be pulled away from Austin. I don’t want to leave his sight ever again. I’m scared. I stayed strong for him though. I listened to all of the things he trained me to do. I learned from him.

“Ssh,” he coos to me as he holds me tightly. I clutch onto his sweatshirt still, not faltering in my grasp. I was so scared. I was glad to be with him. I am in his arms and I feel like he wouldn’t let anyone hurt me. He wouldn’t dream of it.

I then take notice to his sweatshirt that has sprinkles on it. It makes me laugh a bit, but it’s weak and cracks a bit.

“Why are you laughing?” he says, letting out a healthy chuckle. I look up at him and into his hazel eyes that lit up when I laughed.

“My hero is wearing a sweatshirt with sprinkles on it,” I let out, making Austin chuckle once again. He pulls me closer to his chest, making me take in his sweet scent. I couldn’t be happier just being in his arms. I may hurt all over, but I know the last thing that will be hurt in my heart.

“You love it,” he soon coos, as I cuddle deeper into his chest. I was ready to go home