Chapter Thirty-Five

~ Austin Mahone~

I slide on my sprinkle hoodie as we try to track down Sierra’s location. We don’t even know who The Ragers are exactly. We don’t know what guys we are messing with. What if Sierra is dead by now? No. I won’t accept that. I can't accept it. My last words to her were I hate you. Who the hell says that!?! Me because I'm a complete idiot.

I hear a bing come from my phone from that same unknown number that has been texting us all along. I see it’s a video message, making my heart race. “Guys…” I say as I stare down at it. The boys look from one to the other, making my heart drop. I am so nervous to watch this video. I can feel my heart race.

“I’ll set it up onto the tv to watch it,” Alex says, doing so quickly. He sets it up, pulling up the video. Immediately I see my beautiful girl lying there, tied up while in a bath tub. She’s tied up pretty good and blood is splashed against the tub. This is my fault… I shouldn't have taken so much time.

“I can’t watch this…” I voice out, looking at the guys, but they know we have to. They know this needs to happen in order to find out more. The guys see how weak she makes me. They know I love her.

“Hey pretty boy, is this your girlfriend?” I hear a familiar boy’s voice say before his face pops up on the screen. I immediately jump out of my seat and start to cuss so loud I bet the neighbors could here. Alex makes me sit back down since the boy couldn’t actually hear me cuss him off.

“Hold it fucking still, Lizzie!” he roars to the camera person. Lizzie Lakers. She’s in on this too! I figured she would help that son of a bitch. I never liked him. When he started hanging out with Sierra I knew he was trouble. He’s Tommy’s cousin for good sake. He’s always wanted us dead.

I should've told Sierra. Why am I so stupid? If only I told her who she was she would've been more careful. I'm the stupid one here. She's there because of me.

“It’s still, Danny,” she says back. These two played Sierra completely. They told her that Danny cheated on Lizzie with Hazel, who is probably in on this two. Who else is in on this? Who else am I going to have to kill? I will fucking murder that guy for hurting her.

I watch as Danny gets into the tub. He straddles Sierra’s waist, grinding into her a bit, making me fume.

“I do it better then your boyfriend, slut?” Danny asks, moving Sierra’s bandana from her lips. She stares at him coldly as he runs his hands up her thighs. Is he going to rape her? NO! She’s a virgin. The only person she is going to lose it to is me. No one else.

I watch as Sierra spits at him, making him grab her hair tightly. His pulls her head back, making her neck easily visible. She’s so tough. My girl is a fighter. She isn’t going to give up on me. She isn’t going to give up on us. After all of this, it made her tougher. Old Sierra would feel vulnerable, but this one tries to stay strong. I feel so proud of my girl in this moment, yet I still feel anger that he is laying a finger on her.

“Watch this, Austin,” he says, before leaning down and leaving soft kisses on Sierra’s chest and up her neck. I can feel my anger boiling. He can’t do this… He knows it will get to me.

“THAT SON OF A BITCH!” I roar, whacking my lamp off of my desk and across the room. The boys just let me basically destroy my room. I throw my school books everyone and I throw my chair. I throw everything in my sight. I’m about to throw the picture of Sierra and I that I keep on my desk table, but stop myself. I will not break this. I need to remain calm for her sake.

“Can we continue?” Alex asks lowly. I clench my jaw tight, as I look down at the picture that lays in my hand. I set it back down; taking deep breaths like Sierra taught me. She gave me some techniques to help me when I am mad. She makes me calm, I make her angry. We make a good team.

I look at Alex, nodding my head to see his expression. He presses the play button to continue the video of Danny kissing her body. I’m the only guy who can do this. You know who scarred Sierra will be after this. Another guy is touching her like that… I haven’t even dared to kiss her like that…

Was she enjoying it?

A part of me screams yes, but another screams no. When I see her start to move to get him away I know it’s a no. My baby girl is hurting and I can’t do anything about it. I have to watch her suffer.

“Bitch, stay still!” he roars at her, before I watch as his hand smacks across her face. Sierra doesn’t let out a sound. That a girl! Letting out a sound makes her weak. But that son of bitch shouldn't slap her. Seeing him do that makes me determined to find him.

He gets up off her, before glaring at Lizzie, “Turn it off and send it already!” He basically yells at Lizzie. He’s furious that my Sierra isn’t falling for his tactics. I sure did pick her good.

My eyes land on Sierra who is looking at the camera. I can see her lips mouth something before the video is completely off.

“Go back! Did you see that?” Roberts speaks up, making Alex go back. I watch Sierra again, seeing her mouth something. Robert sees it too! Zach and Tyler even make a comment about it. What is she mouthing? I don’t know how long we sat reading it over and over again until finally I figured it out.

“It’s that Motel downtown…” I let out in a whisper, shooting straight up. The rest of the boys get up and we all know it’s time to go get my girl back and home safe with me. The man she is going to spend the rest of her life with. I will make sure of it.