Too Good...

*Prologue*

"I'm sorry Agent Six. We are going to have to ask you to leave our school after the latest...problem." The headmaster of this school said. 

I shrugged. It's not like I wasn't used to it. Third school this month (Not like I'm counting)

"Now we have one more school that we have found for you, but it may not be quite what you expected. I also feel obliged to tell you that if you decline this offer you will have been through every spy school in the United States."

Again I shrugged and said, "What school is it?"

"Blackthorne Institute for Boys."

'I'm not a boy." I said stating the obvious.

"We know that. I have already talked to the headmaster about this and and it has been cleared. The decision is all yours but if you say no, you will have to leave the country to go to school."

"Why do I even have to stay in school? I am sixteen."

"Agent Six, you know why."

I swallowed the lump that was threatening to rise and nodded my head. I did know. And that was the problem.

My parents had died while on a mission and in their will it clearly stated that I am to stay in school until I graduated. 

"I'll do it." I said. Little did I know how much those three words would change my life.

______

It's short but who cares!!!

Also I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS, PLACES ETC. FROM THE GALLAGHER GIRLS BOOKS BY ALLY CARTER