June 11, 2012

I run for the trees and not a person's arms because all I need is the ground beneath my feet, and the bark against my hands to feel whole. Every now and then the need, the loneliness grows, but as quickly as it comes it goes. I don't need someone else to make me worthwhile, I don't need someone else to be valuable, my worth is not linked to relationship status. I am comfortable enough in my own company that I do not need you to keep me sane; my thoughts are my own and I will not share them with you. Just as my body is my own and I will give it to no one. 

I am strong enough to stand against lif's hard ships alone, I do not need another to find th strength to go on. I am clever enough to find the trick, to see the path so often unseen, I do not need anyone to guide me. 

I am a creature of this world, of the air, the fire, I am a child of the Earth and I am bound only to that. I am called, found worthy by one that bends rules, breaks them, that fathers destroyers of worlds, and like Him, I am under obligation to no one. 

Hail to Hveðrungr!

We call You, Flame-hair, be with us.

Hail to Loptr!

We call You, Flame-hair, be with us.

Hail to Loki!

We call You, Flame-hair, be with us.