January 23, 2012

My dad keeps trying to set me up with straight guys.

Even though I already came out to him as trans. But the thing that bothers me more than anything is that

1. I don't ever want to settle down. Or have a relationship. or have sex. Or let anyone touch me.

2. He thinks that finding a boyfriend, and therefore, a husband, should be the most important thing  in my life.

I keep telling him I don't want to get married, I tell everyone in my family that. I tell them I won't have kids, that I want to be alone. They keep telling me I don't know what I'm talking about and it's really starting to piss me off. Like there's no possible way I could know what I want, because I'm not 35 and I don't have a college degree. And I'll meet the right guy and settle down.

I don't want that! What is so fucking hard to grasp?

Why does marriage have to be the end all, be all for me? Is it because my body is female? My brother was never pushed like this when he was saying the same thing. They accepted it. But no, I have to settle down, turn into some straight, cisgendered female baby making machine, otherwise my life is a waste.

How many fucking grandkids do you want?

fucks sake.

I'm just fucking pissed. Nothing I want is good enough, nothing I do is good enough, what I want to do with my life is 'not a real job'. I'm reallly female but I'm possessed by satan.

I just want to get the fuck out of here already.