Chapter 2 (Why are you sniffing me?)

(Unedited)

Chapter 2

Why are you sniffing me?

Christian's POV

"What do you mean you getting married?" I asked.

"Micheal and I have been together for six months and last night he proposed." She said shrugging her shoulders like it was nothing.

"Well, when were you going to tell me. During the HONEYMOON!?" I yelled out angry.

"Don't yell at your mother. She kept us a secret because she was scared about what you would think." Micheal said butting in.

"And who asked you to speak." I snarled rudely. I was surprised I even did that.

He growled an animal like growl, "Now listen here Christian-" 

"STOP! Christian that is no way to talk to an adult. You will apologize right now!" My mom said cutting Micheal off. 

I stayed silent.

"Now Christian!"

"Sorry," I mumbled crossing my arms across my chest.

"Now you will go up to your room and get washed up for dinner, we're having guests. And I don't want to hear one word out of you. Understand?" 

"Yes," I said with my head down and ran up stairs.

I can't believe my mom choose him over me. 

I've been her child for sixteen years and she has only known that guy for six months. 

This is why I hate my life. 

D'Angelo's POV

"Harder D'Angelo!" She said screaming as we both had are climax together. 

I came out of her and plopped down on the bed. I took two more deep breaths and got my clothes and put them back on.

"Where are you going?" She asked sadly. 

"I have a dinner I need to go to." I said putting my socks on.

"When will you be back?" She asked