Chapter 3 (Welcome New Classmate)

(Unedited)

Chapter 3

Welcome New Classmate

Christian

I was so ready to get out of these clothes. I felt so uncomfortable during the whole dinner. I kept feeling his eyes on me the whole time.

I walked into my room and untied my tie and threw it on the floor. 

I took off all the rest of my clothes off but kept my boxers on. I turned off the lights and was about to get into bed until I felt a presence behind me. 

Then I felt warm large hands around my waist sending pulse of electricity to go throught me.

I looked behind me and saw D'Angelo staring at me with a lustful look in his eyes. 

"W-what are you doing?" I asked trying to get out of his grasp.

I felt his nose in the peek of my neck where my shoulder meets. I felt him inhale my scent and I shivered.

"Mmm my dear mate you smell so delicious." He said licking the side of my neck. 

'Did he just say mate?' I thought.

"What do you mean mate?" I asked still struggling to get out of his embrace.

"You'll find out soon, real soon." he said giving me a kiss on the cheek then leaving like he was never there. 

I went to sleep that night with nothing but him on my mind. 

*************************************************************************************

Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy

(Hey, what up girl?)

Grab my glasses, I'm out the door, I'm gonna hit this city

(Lets go)

Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack

'Cause when I leave for the night, I ain't coming back

I'm talking pedicure on our toes, toes

Trying on all our clothes, clothes

Boys blowing up our phones, phones

Drop-topping, playing our favorite CDs

Pulling up to the parties

Trying to get a little bit tipsy

Don't stop, make it pop

DJ, blow my speakers up

Tonight, I'mma fight