Chapter 8 (Bowling Mate)

(Unedited)

Chapter 8

Bowling Mate

Christian's POV

They say love is suspose to conquer all. But does it really? I wish I could I experenice love one day.

I laid on my thinking about life and love. I don't why I'm suddenly thinking about but it just popped up in my head. 

Today is Saturday and I had one more day with D'Angelo before I go back to school. I really didn't want to go but I had to. 

I always hated school. I remember when I was ten and I would always say that I want to a teenager or an adult. Now all I can say is I wish I was ten again. 

I sigh and get up from the bed to go check up on my mom. It feels like were drifting apart ever since she and Micheal got together. 

I knocked twice on her door and waited as she answered wearing a robe and having messy hair. I looked past her and saw Micheal knocked out sleeping. Any genuis can figure out what they just did. 

"Um, hey hun. What's wrong?" my mom asked awarkdly. 

"Well, I just wanted to hang out but since you look busy." I said motioning towards Micheal. "I'll be on my way." I said and walked away. 

I went back to my room and plopped on bed. 'Wel that plan failed' I said to myself. 

Maybe I could chat up Vanessa. Haven't heard from her in a while. I reached over my night stand and grabbed my phone. 

She answered on the third ring. "BESTIE!" she shouted on the other end of the phone. 

I laughed at my crazy best friend. She is definitly an original and I wouldn't change for anything. "Hey bestie, I missed you."

"Aw, I missed you too shortstakes. How are you feeling?" she said concerned. 

That's one thing I loved about Vanessa. She could make me and feel special all at the same time.