Wedding and Destruction(23)

Daneen

"Bhabhi, do you think Mohammed will ever like me?" Aisha asks as the henna designer finishes up her work. 

"Of course, Mohammed bhai is very sweet and caring. He'll treat you with respect, love and give you whatever you want, he's the sweetest," Aminat didi replies. Aisha smiles, then looks up at Mohammed bhai, who's talking to Rahul jiju, Abdullah jiju, and Sahil.

Yusuf and Ismaeel hold both the couple's rings with smiles on their faces. Aisha takes hers and Mohammed takes his, then they turn to each other. Mohammed lowers his gaze as he slides the ring on her finger. Then she does the same. We all smile, then cheer for them.

People start going up to them and congratulating them. Music starts to play and dancers hit the dance floor. 
I whistle loudly then get up and grab Didi's hand. 

"Hey, Daneen, you are preg---" 

"Hey, didi, it's our brother's wedding, don't start." I twirl her around and onto the dancefloor. 

Sahil whistles loudly and I wink at him as I start dancing with the dancers. I hip bump didi, who chuckles then we both twirl around fast.

Everyone cheers when we finish with the dance. 

"Daneen." Aisha waves at me. I walk towards her and sit beside her. 

"Did you see the way Abdullah bhai was looking at Aminat bhabhi?" she whispers. 

I look at him and he's literally staring at her with so much intensity. It looks as if he'd jump across the room over to her. 

"And you know..." Aisha trails off. 

We both smirk then music plays again. I run to Sahil and pull him into the corner. "Hey, slow down, why you pulling me?" he whispers. 

"Abdullah jiju and didi," I say and I didn't need to say more before he got it and a smirk plays on his face. 

"We make a great couple.".I smile. 

"I love you." He pulls me into his chest. 

"And I love you too, but I don't want ummi to beat me for showing affection in public," I say and he chuckles. 

"But don't worry when we're alone." I kiss his cheek and smile. He smiles, then we separate. 

"Hey, didi," I call. "Ummi see ya." I kiss her cheek, then pull didi onto the dancefloor. 

Sahil pushes Abdullah jiju in and they both bump into each other. Didi blushes and everyone cheers at the shy couple. 

"Abdullah jiju, you can't dance at all? Oh lord, now I know we're so much better." I shake my head teasingly. 

"Uh, no, since when can we not dance? Abdullah bhai, tell her," Sahil says. 

"Didi, they can't beat anyone anytime soon," I say. Abdullah jiju gasps and glares at me. 

"It's okay,  we know you are bad at it." I pat his back, then pull didi off. As we get off 'Laung da Lashkara' starts playing. Everyone gasps and Aisha's eyes widen. 

We turn around and my eyes widen when I see Jiju and Sahil dancing along with the male dancers. I look at didi, whose eyes also widen. 

Aisha whistles loudly, while practically dancing in her seat.

Male

Laungda lashkara oh baby tera jaan se pyaara
Oh baby ainwe chamka dil saada
Ke dikh gaya pyaar yeh Patial vi

Ho jab se dil haara
Oh badla main saara ka saara
Oh baby jiven gabru dil dara
Oh baby tera yaar yeh Patial vi

Hun lor hai lor hai lor hai patial vi