Clinical

To say that the next few months without Jack were hard would be an extreme understatement. They were close to impossible but I pulled through. Within the first week I became mind numbingly empty without him. I only ever left the house for food or to see my best friend Jenna on very rare occasions. After a week or so I found one of his shirts in the washing and had worn it to bed until the smell of him started to fade and then I had just started to sleep in his bed at night. I sounded pathetic. Though my entire life has been one sob story after another. When I was 11 my parents had got divorced, my dad up and left, wanting nothing to do with us and making to effort to even call. By the time I turned 15 my mum has become a drunk and looking after two teenagers became to hard so we were shipped off to a foster home where we spent the next year until Jack turned 18 and we moved. No one ever wanted teenagers, they wanted to foster the cute ones. Well after that I found a nice guy who I met in the music store, Jamie. We were together for about a year and a half until I found him in bed win my ex best friend Brittany. I became some what depressed after that, clinically depressed. Suicidal if you must. Jack took me to the doctor, he tried so much to make me better and I was. Mostly. I guess after everything Jack had become the centre of my life, the only onto make me smile because he was the only one who'd never left me.

I sat waiting in the living room for the familiar noise of the bus engine outside, it was 3:17. They were late. The seconds sliced past, seeming 10 times longer than usual. A grin split across my face when I heard that familiar low rumble outside. I threw myself from the couch and bounded straight out the door, the bus was parked right outside, the door opened and Jack stepped off. He saw me and grinned, running straight at me, we collided and he pulled me into a huge bear hug, my feet left the ground. The smell of their tour bus clung to him. It was a mix of just boy stink, sweat, and something really nice, it was nostalgic.

''Ive missed you so fucking much'' I said into his chest, gripping the back of his shirt.

''Bet I missed you more'' he chuckled, his chest shaking. Someone cleared their throat behind him and I looked over, the guys standing there.

''Where's our hugs?'' Rian smiled 

I laughed, releasing Jack reluctantly. I threw my arms around Rian who was closest. Then had Zack squeeze the air out of me. I turned to Alex, who smiled lopsidedly, opening his arms. I wrapped my arms around him, smiling but blushing. I liked Alex, a lot. I liked how I fitted just perfectly under his chin. 

''How have you been then, Cam?'' He asked, letting me go and ruffling my hair. I rolled my eyes.

''Okay I suppose, better now you guys are here'' I smiled as Jack dropped an arm over my shoulders.

''You don't mind us staying here tonight then Cameron?'' Vinny asked, appearing at the door of the bus, I laughed as the rest of the crew bounded off. 

''No, of course not'' I smiled, over whelmed with happiness at them all being here. 

''Good cause we are even if you said no'' Alex winked, I blushed beetroot red to match my hair and followed them inside. Within 10 minutes it was chaos, I had men everywhere, some watching the raven's game. Others complaining at the lack of food. I never really ate much when Jack was gone.

''I'm sorry I've been at Jenna's for a few days'' I lied at Alex who was rummaging around in our fridge

He rolled his eyes ''come on then'' he laughed, grabbing on to my hand ''we may as well go get a pizza or something''

x

''Have you actually been staying at Jenna's?'' Alex asked me as we walked back through a biting wind. I clutched the piping hot pizzas in my hand, we'd got 5 in order to feed a tour bus worth of hungry men.