Nothing In The World

I woke up the next morning with the most ridiculously big smile on my face. I looked over at my phone to find out it was only 5 in the morning. I groaned to myself, rolling over in my bunk to try and trying to go back to sleep.

It didn't work. I couldn't stop thinking about yesterday, not to mention the heating on the bus went bust and it was freezing.

Alex had I had agreed to keep it a secret until we could fingure out a good way to tell the guys. I wasn't too happy about lying to Jack but I didn't know how he would react. I knew he knows how much I liked Alex but I didn't know what he'd think to us actually being a couple. I was torn from my thoughts by something poking me in the back, I almost let off a scream before Alex's hand clamped over my mouth.

"Shush" he whispered, crawlling into my bunk

"You gave me a heart attack" I hissed, he chuckled quietly, his arm sliding round my waist and pulling me into his chest. I smiled, still not believing this was happening. 

"Good morning" he smiled sappily, leaning in to kiss me. I returned it happily, suddenly becoming very ware of the fact he was only wearing a t-shirt and boxers.

"What are you doing up at 5am?" I asked, curling into his chest.

"Couldn't sleep" he shrugged, his fingers running through my hair. I hummed in pleasure, I loved when people played with my hair "I heard you wake up and here I am"

"I have two days off" I said happily, it was slightly muffled into the shirt he as wearing. 

"I wish I could get one of those" he said softly, his fingers trailing up and down my spine.

"Yes, I'm sure playing music and meeting lots of pretty girls who adore you gets exhausting" I said, Alex chuckled.

"You jealous, Cam?" he smirked

"You wish" I said, he laughed

"Have you given anymore thought to singing Remembering Sunday..?" he asked

"I don't know Alex..." I replied

"Plleeaaassseee.." he pouted

"Alleeexx..." 

"Please please please please please" 

"Fine" I laughed

"Really?" he grinned

"If you shut up then yes" I said, he pouted at me and I leaned over and kissed it off his face. He started gushing after that about how I could sing today and tomorrow and maybe if I could get someone to mind the table I could come on breifly everyday. I had to shush him otherwise people would hear and get slightly suspicious to why he was inside my bunk. Alex pulled me closer to his chest and I smiled, falling asleep in his arms was one of the best feelings in the whole world. 

x

Matt promised me he'd mind the merch table while I went to sing with the guys. I was regretting this decision so much. I felt like I was going to throw up everywhere as I made my way to the side of the stage. I took a few cleansing breaths as Jack, Rian and Zack walked backstage. They gave me a few comforting words, Jack hugged me and I watched Alex sing. I was handed a mic a few lines before I had to go on. 

"Oh, I can see now that all of these clouds are following me in my desperate endeavor to find my whoever, wherever she may be" Alex sang, I took a shaky breath and started to sing into the microphone, while walking out on to the stage.

"I'm not coming back, I've done something so terrible. I'm terrified to speak but you'd expect that from me. I'm mixed up, I'll be blunt now the rain is just washing you out of my hair" I said, Alex was grinning at me while playing the chords. My knees were shaking but I smiled back at him and took a breath before concentrating on the next part, putting all the potential of my voice into the next few lines. "And out of my mind, keeping an eye on the world from so many thousands of feet off the ground. I'm over you now, I'm at home in the clouds towering over your head"

"I guess I'll go home now" Alex's voice rang out and I smiled. That feeling was incredible, I can't believe I'd just done this. I stared out at the hundreds of faces in the crowd. They were cheering and smiling. I see why the guys went on tour so much, as crappy as I felt when they left me behind, the feeling I had right now was incredible. Like being high without the drugs.

"Give it up for Cameron Barakat" Alex laughed into the microphone, giving me a one armed hug "we prefer to call her baby Barakat" I laughed and waved as the crowd as I walked backstage again, feeling like nothing in the world could go wrong. 

I was wrong.

OKAY YES I REALISE HOW STUPIDLY SHORT THIS UPDATE IS BUT IT WAS EITHER LIKE 4000 WORDS LONG OR THIS SO SORRY! PLEASE COMMENT? I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM! :D