Happy Halloween

"I had so much fun tonight" I grinned, leaning on the door frame of our house. I love saying our.

"Me too, we should definitely do it again sometime" Alex nodded "I would kiss you goodnight, but it is our first date" he smirked "I wouldn't wanna give you the wrong impression after all"

"Shut up and kiss me now, Alex" I grinned

"Bossy" he smiled, leaning in closer. His hands curled around my hips, pulling me close to his chest. His nose brushed against mine softly before he finally pressed his lips into mine. I smiled into it, deepening the kiss and wrapping my arms tightly around is shoulders. He pushed me up against the door frame pretty roughly and pulled away, smirking.

"Down boy" I purred in his ear, earning a whimper in response "this is our first date after all" He groaned right back, grabbing my legs and kicking the door open. I giggled as he banged it shut with is hip, stumbling towards the bedroom.

I woke up the next morning to the space behind me empty and the smell of chocolate chip pancakes drifting up from the kitchen. I smiled to myself, sitting up and yawning. Baz was fast asleep at the end of the bed, I reached over to scratch his head.

"Alex?" I yelled

"In the kitchen" came a distant shout from downstairs. I gathered the sheets around me, I really couldn't be bothered getting dressed, it was only Alex, he'd seen my naked plenty of times now. I was reaching for the handle when it suddenly struck me what I had just thought. It was Alex, the guy I'd had a painfully long crush on for years had seen me naked plenty of times. Smiling a lot more, I bounded down the stairs in my bed sheet toga (I know right, fashionable) and into the kitchen. I stopped dead in my tracks at the sight of Alex, Jack, Rian, Zack, Jenna, Matt and Cassadee all in the kitchen. They all turned when I walked into the room, I felt my cheeks instantly heat up.

"Morning Cam" Jack smirked as I tried to rearrange my sheets better

"Hey guys" I said, I gave Alex a look and he shot my an apologetic yet slightly smug smile

"Soo.." Jenna added "What did you guys get up to last night?"

"Not a lot" I said, scowling at her, she grinned right back. After I had got some clothes on, well I say clothes, I mean a shirt I stole out of Alex's cupboard and my pyjama shorts. I waited until the guys had all dispersed and were in the living room to slap Alex over the back of the head.

"Why didn't you tell me they were coming?" I hissed, he giggled but abruptly stopped when I gave him a death stare.

"I'm sorry" he said with a half smile

"I hate you" I pouted

"I'm sorry, Cam" he said softly, brushing a red hair from my face. He leaned down to kiss the pout of my face.

"I still hate you" I whispered into his mouth, he hummed as he kissed me again.

"I'll just have to make it up to you" he mumbled against my lips, I grinned, feathering light kisses on his lips. He whined as he tried to deepen it but I pulled away.

"We have guests" I smirked, walking away from him and into the living room. I giggled to myself as I heard him mumble "fucking tease" behind me. I flopped down beside Jack, who grinned happily at me.

"What's up with you?" I said

"Nothing" he shrugged "I'm just happy that you're happy" I smiled at him, resting my head on his shoulder "I do miss your cooking though"

"Oh god, please cook something for him" Cassadee teased "Me and Rian were over last night, he's the first person I've ever known to burn water"

"How did you manage that?" I giggled to Jack