8. Lover

We all sit at a corner booth, sipping on our shakes in a cafe shop. My icy strawberry shake tastes good despite the cool winter weather outside. There aren't too many other  people in the cafe. The cafe itself is nice and warm and the smell of freshly brewed coffee fills the room.

I wonder who to try to find next. Probably Namjoon since he's the next easiest person to find in my opinion because I at least know what college and department he's at. Honestly, I'm a little concerned in meeting Yoongi. He was always such a savage among all the Bangtan Boys, and especially when he was Agust D and not Suga. And right now, he's only Agust D.

"So you found another guy," Jungkook breaks the silence. "How many are you exactly trying to get together?"

"Seven, including you two," I reply wearily. Seven is suddenly such a big number.

Jimin looks up. "Wait, there's still more people you need for this extra credit? Do you have an F minus in this class or something? Is that why you need to do this?"

"No, it's just a hard class," I say a little defensively.

"List the names you're looking for again," Jungkook leans forward a little.

"Jeon Jungkook, Park Jimin," I start, looking at the two of them, "Kim Taehyung, Kim Seokjin, Kim Namjoon, Jung Hoseok, and Min Yoongi."

"Have you even thought on how you're gonna be recruiting frickin' Agust D?" Jimin stares at me wide eyed. "He's already been on a world tour, held at least a dozen concerts, and is pretty famous internationally."

"Great," I mutter. "That'll make things easier."

"Why not ask your teacher to give you something a little less...difficult?" Jimin asks kindly.

"It's not negotiable," I sigh.

"So glad I'm done with high school," Jimin mutters under his breath. "I don't even know what they're teaching kids in school these days."

"How many have you found so far?" Jungkook is still focused on the topic.

"Four: you two, Jung Hoseok, and Kim Seokjin," I list. "I know where to find Kim Namjoon, as for Agust D, I'm sure there's some way to get in contact with him."

"You do realize that probably 90% of the mail and messages celebrities get are almost never read, much less replied to, right?" Jungkook says.

I glare at Jungkook. "Well aren't you a ball of encouragment today," I say drily.

Jungkook shrugs. "I'm just being reasonable."

"By the way, just a heads up, out of all the seven boys you're the youngest," I inform Jungkook matter of factly.

"And out of all seven of us, you're the youngest," Jungkook mimicks my tone perfectly.

Well, ouch.

We all fall silent again, letting the other noises inside the fast food resturant reach my ears. Two little kids arguing and joking with each other. A woman coughing. Someone behind the counter calling a name to pick up their order. A man's deep voice talking.

A jolt goes through me as the deep voice suddenly sounds familiar.

"I'm telling you Ho-sung, it's gonna be great!"

"I don't know TaeTae," a female voice replies uncertainly.

I whip around to look as a man and woman who sit a few tables down from me. There, indeed, is Kim Taehyung, used to be known by his stage name V, and I can't help but stare as he holds the hand of a woman. She's young, pretty, looks sweet, and she is...Taehyung's girlfriend.