I shoot Jungkook a surprised look at his coming to my defense, but he ignores it and is already heading to his car. Jimin blinks too a little with Jungkook's small outburst before shrugging and offering me another small, reassuring smile. "See you soon, Nari," he says before leaving too.

I feel a small twinge in my chest as I watch Jungkook's tall, disappearing figure.

Ever since yesterday, he's been a little more short and blunt and I can't shake the guilt in me for dragging him in this. As for Jimin, he doesn't show any irritation, just mainly confusion. I hurry back to my own car and hop in. I wonder what will happen when Jin meets Jungkook and Jimin. Will another spark of familiarity appear between the three, like yesterday with Jungkook and Jimin? Will it be stronger since there are three of them rather than two? Or did I just fool myself about the whole thing?

When Konkuk University appears and I see Jungkook's car turn, I follow and it suddenly becomes harder for me to breathe in the small car. I'm not as nervous as I was when I first started this crazy plan, but I am about to meet the eldest hyung of BTS. The former mom of the group. Worldwide handsome. Third guy to the left.

I try to imagine how I'll approach Jin. Maybe he'll be in class, maybe he'll be in the halls, maybe he'll be with friends. Each scenario will require a different approach. Each scenario I'll need to approach him respectfully to gain his proper attention. I can't forget my formalities like I've been doing with Jungkook and Jimin.

"Isn't this the guy you called 'Worldwide handsome'?" Jungkook asks when I meet up with him and Jimin in the parking lot.

"What?" Jimin laughs a little at me. "You called him that?"

"Jungkook-ssi!" I exclaim reproachfully.

Jungkook only offers a hint of a devilish smile before he heads to the university entrance.

The evil maknae decides to emerge now, huh? I can't prevent the small pricks of an amused smile from pulling up the corners of my mouth before I run after him.

We enter the university office where a woman is typing something on the computer. She instantly pauses to acknowledge our presence. "How can I help you?" she smiles.

"Hi, um, we are looking for Kim Seokjin?" I tell the woman. "We heard he was a student of the Department of Film."

"Are you guys his friends?" The woman scrutinizes the three of us over the large desk filled with folders, files, pencils, and a cup of still steaming coffee.

"N-not exactly," I falter a little.

"Hm, I'm not really allowed to give information of our students here unless you are relatives or close friends," the woman seems genuinely apologetic.

"What about fans?" Jimin now steps up so he's right next to me, leaning against the desk. "He was recently in a television series."

"Oh, well, that's definitely interesting," the woman seems a little amused. "I didn't realize the campus had a celebrity. I can give Kim Seokjin's dorm a call. See if he's in his dorm." She reaches over to the office phone and picks it up to dial.

I shoot Jimin a grateful look, and my body begins to wiggle a little with nervous excitement.

"Hello, is this Kim Seokjin-ssi?" the woman says on the phone, distracting me. I involuntarily crane my neck forward to absorb everything in front of me. "This is the front office. Yes, I have three people who say they're fans. Hm, yeah, they mentioned you were in a television series and I guess want to meet you. Okay, I'll let them know. Thanks."