27

Elsa Winters

After the bidding had finished and the last girl named Marinette had been bought by some creepy man who's probably in his late forties and who is also addicted to butterflies (he had butterflies all over his suit), everyone was asked to join the dance. 

It was those clichè dance in which you would dance with your partner to the soft melody being played by them. There were some men that dared to ask me to dance but Jack immediately shooed them away by glaring at them or scaring them by lifting up his bread knife and threatened them.

So, the two of us sat there whilst we watched the people dance and laugh along with their partners. The look on their faces made me jealous. I mean, I'm not jealous because they had a fun partner who asked them to dance but I envy the happiness they're feeling.

They all looked so happy while I sat here rethinking about my life, about the wrong decisions I've made.

If I didn't left Norway, would I still be here?

If I listened to my parents' wishes, would I still feel the emptiness in my chest?

If I hadn't gave into Astrid's tempting lips, would I be in my sister's graduation, clapping and cheering for her?

I've missed so many things. I realized that my family are the ones that gave me life and happiness despite my father's harsh words, my mother's tight upbringing and my sister's annoying actions-- I knew they love me.

And that is enough for me to feel happiness.

I wish I could just go back and redo everything; even if my own freedom and my own dreams are at stake.

But if you never left would you still meet her?

Emma.

If I never left, I would never meet her. I would never get over from my heartbreak.

"Elsa, let's go." I was brought back to reality when I heard Jack spoke in his feminine voice. I turned to him, seeing his eyes glisten in worry. Nodding, I stood up following him out of the building.

If you never left, would you still meet him?

***

Jack paid for taxi fee and he immediately got out, not even waiting for me. The entire ride, no one dared to speak-- not even him. He's usually talkative and not to mention, very clingy.

I was a bit weirded out by his cold treatment yet I shrugged it off. He usually treats me as if I am a limited edition men's shaving cream or his antique porno mags.

Nah, he's probably going through some phase in which I could never understand.

I got out of the cab, following Jack's noisy click-clack sounds that his stiletoes produced. Once, I reached the second floor, I caught a glimpse of his front door open.

Jack hates the door being left ajar, especially the main door because he feels like the other people could see his property and invade it through their eyes.

Yes, he's that possessive.

Frowning, I continued walking but I was stopped on my tracks when I heard a chinaware being shattered. My heart begins to double its pace as I found myself rushing to his door. As I pushed the door open, my eyes went wide when I saw his left arm being gashed by someone who I never thought would do.

"Emma." I breathed out, seeing her drop the sharp piece of the chinaware. She stood there caught, blood staining her hands and as well as her dress. My gaze went back to Jack who's leaning on the wall as his hand pressed against his bleeding wound.

"Elsa, I could explain. H-he was about to attack me, so I took--" She rambled but I didn't let her finish.

"Emma, please, just go. I'll talk to you tomorrow or the next day." I said, walking over to Jack. He breathed deeply as I saw the tears prickling in his kohled eyes. My gaze went down to his bleeding wound and I was about to touch it when he brought it away from me, giving me a threatening look.

Damn, it must've hurt so much.

"Elsa! You need to hear me now! Elsa please--"

"Just leave, Emma. I'm tired, alright? Go and leave." I said, trying to keep my temper down. For the past minute, I've been trying to keep my anger contained within me. I don't want to be angry at her but seeing her hurt my lil' Jackie-boy infuriates me.

"B-but--"

"I said leave!" With that, she glared at Jack before picking up her purse and exited the room. I sighed, looking back at Jack who had a small smirk on his painted lips.

"I'll just get the first-aid kit." I said to him as I walked to the bathroom and grabbed the white plastic box. Once I had it with me, I went back to living room and found him sitting on the sofa with a victorious smile on his face even though the tears causes by the pain on his arm are still there.

Sitting beside him, I took out all the necessities I needed to treat his wound. I rinsed my hands with some alcohol before I brought out the needle and thread that I'll be using to stitch his wound.

"W-wait, you sure you know how to use that?" A smile grew on my lips when I heard his deep voice filled with worry.

"Yeah." I responded, nodding.

"You're no doctor!" He exclaimed, causing me to laugh.

"I am not but I was taught how to stitch someone's wound." I took a cotton ball and poured some disinfectant on it. Jack's eyes widened, bringing his arm away from me.

"I will not let you touch that shit on my wound!" He screamed.

"Jack, if you wanna die because of blood loss then, I'll let you be." I rolled my eyes before I yanked his arm to my lap and dabbed the cotton filled with disinfectant. He squirmed and screamed while I held it down against my lap as I cleaned his wound.

"It hurts!" He screamed, making me laugh. "And you're laughing at me? You're a merciless witch!"

"And you're nothing but a sissy!" I bellowed, flicking the used cotton ball away. Then, I took the needle and thread to stitch his open wound but I was interrupted when he let out an ungodly scream; the screams that anal-fucked banshees make.

Oops, I forgot to make it rated-PG!

"Keep it down, Jack! The neighbors might think that we're having sex!" I exclaimed, trying to shush him but I guess he doesn't care.

"I'd rather have them think that we're actually doing it." He responded, grinning at me.

If I never left, I would never meet him.

And that's the thing that I would regret forever.

****************

DAYS AGO, SOME PLACES IN MY CITY HAD BEEN FLOODED AND NOW, THE MALL NEAR MY SCHOOL WAS BURNED(THERE WERE SOME PEOPLE THAT WERE TRAPPED INSIDE THE BATHROOM)...

IDK WHATS HAPPENING TO THE WORLD, TO MY CITY RATHER.

NOW, I COULDNT SLEEP BECAUSE THOSE TRAGEDIES ARE BUGGING ME SO MUCH.

ANYWAYS, EMMA IS QUITE VIOLENT. SHE'S SOMEONE THAT YOH SHOULDNT MESS AROUND.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!

LOVE Y'ALL!

-diannedanica