Ch. 27 - Suga's Relief (R.I.P Jong-hyun of SHINee)

Начните с самого начала

"Ow ow ow ow!", Brat number one cried in pain.

"H-hey! That's too much!", Brat number two tries to restrain Eun-ha but she was quick to let go of her first victim only to grab the second by his shoulder and throw him off the edge and into the pool.

The loud splash of water caught the attention of the rest of the boys and they sprinted into action.

Eun-ha claps dusts off her hands and puts her hands on her waist. "How bothersome."

"You're one crazy bitch!", the Brat that was in the pool cried as he surfaces. He swims to the side to get off the water. "If you didn't want to, you could have just said no!"

"I did you moron. But your dumbasses were too persistent.", she looks at him with disgust and her line of sight fell sideways.

"This is what you get bitch!", the other Brat yelled as he pushes her to the side and ran to his friend and escaped the scene together.

Another splash happened. But it was followed by a lot of them.

"Eun-ha!", the boys ran to the scene and their hearts pounded inside their chest with eyes wide at the water.

Today, they found out one thing after talking about how they didn't know a lot about Eun-ha. She couldn't swim.

Eun-ha struggled in the deep pool for a while before sinking down. She was yelling in annoyance instead for help. But it was too late now.

"Eun-ha!", a voice cried for her before her consciousness slowly faded. She saw a blurry image of someone swimming towards her then she passes out.

The boys were shocked to see the person to surface from the water, dragging Eun-ha with him. It was Jun. He ran faster than all of them and dove right into the water.

Jun gets the help of the boys and him and Eun-ha got out of the water. Eun-ha laid on the edge of the pool, unconscious.

Suga runs his fingers through his hair in frustration and rushes to his girlfriend's side. He watches Jun feeling her pulse and tilting her head. Before Jun could put another hand on her, he grabs his arm. "No way."

"Look Suga-ssi, this is not the time!", Jun shakes the hand off and went in to do CPR on Eun-ha.

Their jaws dropped but they were praying. Suga held her hand and looked away, disappointed in himself for not being able to do anything.

Jun pumps her chest and does the mouth to mouth again and again for about three more times before Eun-ha gasps for air and sits up, coughing out water. "Eun-ha, stop picking fights with random people Jesus.", before he could lecture her, she was already taken away.

Suga wraps his arms around her and cradled her head to his chest. "Don't do something so stupid again.", his arms trembled.

"Hyung.", Eun-ha felt his worry. And not just his worry but also the thing that was causing him to be in a sour mood. "Do you want to go on a date?", she smiles at him.

Before Suga could answer her, the two of them suffocated into a group hug.

"Eun-ha! We were so worried!", Jimin cried.

"We'll get those guys eventually the next time we see them!", J-Hope shouts in anger. "We have Kookie to beat their asses!"

Jungkook raises his fist in the air. "Yeah!"

Jun smiled, happy to know the fact that she was loved. When his phone rang from his waterproof case, he looks at Rapmon and nodded. "Take care of her.", he answers his call and walked away.