"that was funny??!"

he straightened his face"ughhooo are you still gonna act like--" "Stop

he straightened his face"ughhooo are you still gonna act like--" "Stop. drop it don't ruin your happiness I promise it's all in your head Rose"  I shrugged it off the doorbell rang and I figured it was Carmen dropping off Trey "I gotta go get that" I got up picking cleo and daisy up. I opened the door seeing Carmen holding a sleeping Trey "hey Ro thanks so much for doing this again" "anything for you your doing a lot for me right now and you know I love little trey" "ok ill pick him up in the morning" we hugged and she  handed him over to me along with his backpack walking back off I closed the door. Confused on what to do I never done this before and I to be honest I didn't know what I was doing. I went into the living room laying him down on the couch with his blanket setting his backpack down. I guess I just wait till he wakes up. I walked into the kitchen where Prince was and surely enough Mani was there too sweeping up around and cleaning you know this isn't even her job she was hired to take care of paperwork and deal with the paisley park merchandise.."Rose if you need any help assisting with the kid I would be glad to help I help raised my brothers so I know a lot about kids" "oh really do you" I said uninterested she wasn't fooling anybody with this nice girl routine and I know damn well this wasn't in my head Prince is just so use to women throwing themselves at him he doesn't see it. I walked over to the fridge grabbing a water bottle joining Prince shortly Manuela finally made her way out the kitchen and Prince and I continued our conversation..I was showing him some more ideas for the wedding dealing with the catering service "we have three flavors to choose from red vel---" "mommy..." I was cut off hearing a voice knowing it was trey I looked down to see he found his way to the kitchen looking for Carmen I knealed down to him and picked him up "hey trey remember me your auntie Rose" "where's mommy??" "mommy has a lot of work to do today and grandma is busy too so your gonna stay with Auntie Rose and Uncle Prince" Prince smiled grabbing his hand saying hi to him "Do you want some food?" I asked him and he nodded his head I handed him over to Prince while I went to go get his backpack looking through it when I came back I saw Prince and Trey were getting along like they were best friends Prince was making Trey laugh and cheering him up which made me smile. "Okay Trey here is your juice and all your snacks mommy packed" I sat him at the table giving him his stuff and we sat down with him while I was writing some stuff down and Prince talked to him "So what do you like to do for fun?" "Color and play with my toys what do you like to do?" he asked back he was such a smart kid "I like to play music, sometimes basketball you like basketball?" "yes" "maybe we can play some later on..." "okay" he smiled. 

-----------------------

Hours had passed and we all had dinner and were now playing a bunch of board games Trey was the coolest little baby ever he was so calm, laid back ,and smart and him and Prince got along really well I know Trey doesn't have a father figure in his life so it's probably all new to him. "Rose and Prnice I'm leaving now I finished all my paperwork ill see you guys later" Mani came in interrupting "Ok mani thanks again I'll see you later" "bye." I said giving a small wave. I sighed "ok well I think its fair to say I won" "I wanna go play basketball now" "Alright lets go little man!" "Auntie Rose are you coming?" "no i'm not too good at it you go have fun" they turned away and ran out back to the basketball court I stayed in cleaning up the board games and getting everything together. I got on the computer looking at wedding dresses now..I was going to be going wedding dress shopping I spent about an hour or two online before I got sleepy looking at the time it was about time for Trey to be heading to bed I couldn't believe they were still out there.