Zarry One Shots

This collection of stories is fully edited aside from the parts I decided not to edit because it would take away inline comments.

About Each One Shot.

You can read the summaries down below if you want see what the gist of these stories are about before you read them. If you don't care about that and instead you just want to find out the gist as you read, then you can go ahead and skip to the first one shot now. But please, if there are any one shots you really love, I encourage you to return here and comment in line so others will know how much you enjoyed it. Thank you. :)

▁▁▁▁▁
Just A Little While - Harry wakes up naked next to Zayn. (Really short passage.)

I'll Always Be Here - "Going back to that word "love". No, Zayn never used it often when it came to anyone but Harry. He never loved as sweetly as that kiss when it came to Harry either. He loved hard. He gave everything he had and threw it all on him at once like the rain that was pouring outside. Because it was what he learned he had to do." - Excerpt

A Razor To Our Hearts - Harry is troubled. So is Zayn.

Harry is suicidal. So is Zayn.

Harry cuts himself. So does Zayn.

But one thing about them just isn't the same.

Last Night - Harry and Zayn had a crazy night. Now they remember how it happened.

The Mistake - Harry made a promise to Zayn. But he broke it.

♡Harry Z N♡ - Harry, Zayn and Nora are the perfect family. But it wasn't so easy making it happen.

Friday - Zayn has had a crush on Harry for a couple months. But what if Harry finds out? He can't let that happen.

Till The End of Time - Harry wakes up from a coma of a year and a half.

Without You (Parts 1 & 2) - Harry and Zayn both realize they made a crucial mistakes in a relationship, one that hurt each other. (Part 1 in Harry's POV : Part 2 in Zayn's POV)

Angels On The Moon - Zayn is terribly sick. But Harry will be there by his side until the end.

Grey Tears (Parts 1-3) - Harry meets Zayn but finds out he's not quite like everyone else.

Secrecy Kills - Zayn has a secret. He has a plan to keep it hidden. The only downside is that his plan just leads to an even bigger secret.

MPREG [Harry] - Harry is Zayn's secret. Harry is a pregnant teen. Harry is pregnant with Zayn's child and believes they are a secret to keep him and his unborn child safe. That is, until the real reason comes out and he finds out Zayn broke a promise he made six months ago.

Kisses - Harry's father isn't exactly the encouraging type and Harry thinks he can find no comfort anywhere. Until he meets Zayn, a seventeen year old boy with glasses who seems to be offering everything Harry's father is supposed to, but refuses to give him. And what makes it better is, he finds out there is a benefit to not being related to the guy that gives him kisses when he's feeling down.

18 - Zayn and Harry haven't been the happiest with each other as of late. But they learn that sometimes it's good to have something to remind them of why they should never give up so easily.

Collide - Zayn keeps meeting up with Harry in the most clumsiest ways possible. (A little humorous)

Mpreg [Zayn] - Sometimes second tries can be scary. But Zayn always has Harry as a comfort.

Farewell - Harry says goodbye to Zayn in their very last moment together, before Zayn parts ways with One Direction. (Emotional Idk I was inspired to write this the same night Zayn left so bear with me.)

Like You'll Never See Me Again - this story does not have a description

Smoke (Parts 1 & 2) - A Zarry journey of what could have been. (Fictional but based off real life events)

Xmas Miracle - Where Harry used to believe in Santa as a child, but now... not so much.

Books and Roses- Valentines Day special where Harry is a librarian and Zayn is the guy who takes him on a date.

Never Alone - For those suffering from anxiety and/or depression.

Clouds - On a hot summer day, Zayn and Harry get high and Zayn discovers something new about himself.

"Wanna go out sometime?" - Zayn meets Harry at a party. (Really short passage.)

A Different Kind of Fan - Zayn comes to the set of Dunkirk to see Harry. (Really short passage.)

This Time I Will - Zayn sees the most beautiful boy he's ever seen in their college dorm. So he uses glazed doughnuts as a way to get closer to him.