MPREG [Zayn]

(N/A)

⊙This was originally a different plot and everything. Then I changed it. Even after that, I didn't feel really good about that plot, so I changed it again using someone of the parts from the old plot, and somehow I ended up with another MPREG one shot. How??? I really dunno.

*****
Andy Grammer

Only rainbows after rain.

The sun will always come again.

And it's a circle circling.

Around again. It comes around.

But you got to keep your head up. Oh.

And you can let your hair down. Eh.

...

I know it's hard.

Know it's hard to remember sometimes.

But you got to keep your head up. Oh.

And you can let your hair down.

⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅

Harry stepped out of the shower and dried his hair with a plush white towel. After he was finished, he put on a pair of comfy warm pants and a pair of socks. When he tossed his dirty underwear in the hamper in the bedroom, he noticed that one, the covers and the sheets were off the bed, more than likely because they were currently being washed. And two, there was the smell of food cooking from downstairs. He knew it was Zayn. Because it had always been Zayn. He smiled to himself then happily made his way downstairs.

Something Harry really appreciated when he got to the entrance of the kitchen is that it really was a sight to see. Zayn was standing at the counter doing something that seemed to be requiring very little movement. Unlike himself, who was in bottoms and socks, Zayn was only wearing an oversized long sleeve red and gray plaid shirt, which happened to be Harry's, and it covered over his underwear completely, almost touching his knees. He had his hair up in a ponytail with a purple hair tie and Harry couldn't help but to grin.

He walked over behind him, resting his hands on his waist. And he chuckled because Zayn's neck was spotted with hickies and love bites and they were all from him.

"What the heck..." Zayn mumbled, because Harry scared him.

"It's me babe. It's okay." Harry said softly and he slid his hands to Zayn's 3 and a half month old baby bump, rubbing at it.

"Oh, then don't sneak up on me like that when I'm cutting pineapples. I have a knife. Seriously, I could have accidently turned around and stabbed you thinking you were someone who got in here and was trying to hurt me. I thought you were showering."

"I was. I'm out now. And I do smell the food, but where is it?" he asked when he noticed he didn't see anything in the light of food other than the pineapple.

"In the oven. It's a breakfast casserole dish. I tried it last week when I went over mom's and it was really good. So I got the recipe from her so I could make it for you."

"Oh, cool." Harry let go of Zayn and stood beside him. "Those love bites look good on you babe. It's been a while since I've been able to leave them that dark."

Zayn took that opportunity to glance at Harry who had marks of his own on his collarbones and a pretty little hickie on the right side of his chest. "And it's been a while for me too."

"Mhm. We didn't even have this much fun when we made Jr." He rubbed Zayn's belly again.

"We're not naming this baby after you, Harry. So forget it. And I'm not particularly stating its gender until two months from now when we go to find it out. M'kay."