"Girl not all the way. I still gotta deal with him for the sake of Kiyan. But I don't even wanna talk about it anymore. Where's my goddaughter?!"

"She's over there talking to Blue." I replied. "Kiki, come say hi to La!"

"Godmommyyyyy!" Kiara shouted from all the way across our backyard as she ran over to hug Lala.

"Happy birthday baby!" Lala smiled. Of course Kiara was trying to peek inside of the bag La had in her hand.

"Kiara." I said sternly.

"I'm just a little curious." she replied and I laughed. She really is advanced for her age.

*****

"Happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday dear Kiara,
happy birthday to you!"

Kiara smiled and flipped her hair as every single person at the party sang to her. I swear she's the biggest diva, I don't know where she gets it from.

She closed her eyes and made a wish before blowing out the candles on her cake. We all cheered for her and she got gassed up.

"That's definitely your daughter." Michelle said to me, laughing.

"Hold up! She does not get that behavior from me."

"Sis..." Solange chimed in, looking at me like I just told a lie.

"Alright fine, maybe a little bit."

"Ew! Really daddy?!" I heard Kiara scream. Trey had took frosting from the cake and smudged on her face, and of course she didn't like it.

"Tremaine!" I groaned.

"What? She'll be iight." he laughed.

"You're gonna pay for that, mister." Kiara said to Trey, causing everyone to laugh.

Trey

Kiara's party finally ended and I could tell she had a lot of fun because she knocked out as soon as we put her to bed.

Kelly and I were now laid up in our bed. It's been over 5 years but this shit never gets old. To think we've come this far is crazy. I never even thought we would actually be together, let alone married with a whole daughter. I thank God for them both everyday.

"Trey."

"Yeah babe."

"You think Kiki liked her party?"

"Of course she did!" I replied. "She told you she loved it. Plus, you ain't see how turnt up she was the whole day?"

"I know, but I feel like we could've done more..."

"Kelly, I promise you it was fine. Why you always overthinking?"

"You know I just like for things to be perfect." she sighed.

"Well you're perfect, so everything you do is automatically perfect."

She looked up at me and smirked. "Yeah alright playa. You just want some pussy."

"And I'm gon get it, as always."

"Ha, not tonight." She know damn well she lying.

"Wanna bet?" I said, licking my lips. All she was wearing was one of my t-shirts, so I had easy access. I traveled my hand up her thigh until I felt what I was looking for.

"Shit Trey," she moaned softly. She spread her legs wider as I rubbed her clit in a circular motion. She was already soaking wet. Her moans grew louder as I inserted two fingers inside of her and pumped in and out.

"Mmmmm. Use your mouth baby." she mumbled. Hm, what happened to not tonight?

"Alright but you gon have to be quiet." I chuckled and lowered my head between her legs. She hissed and placed her hands on my head as I repeatedly flicked my tongue across her clit. She literally would not stop moaning and I had to constantly shush her so she wouldn't wake Kiara up.

"Tremaine..."

I ignored her and continued to let my tongue explore her pussy. I hungrily sucked on her clit and she bit her bottom lip to stop herself from making any more noise. I felt her legs shaking and I just knew she was about to cum. That's probably what she was trying to tell me.

"Fuuuuuuck Trey. I hate you." she moaned through her orgasm.

"What I do?"

"You drive me crazy."

He shrugged, "That's my job."

——————————————————

Comment thoughts if you have any.

Don't forget to vote 😘